What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

40 minutes ago, comp56 said:

mystery as well these showed up on my door step in an un-marked box....

no shipping label only my street no. on the box in black marker. I don't remember buying them or even looking at them for that matter....

$_27 (1).JPG

$_27.JPG

No shipping label, very strange.. you know how it was delivered by what delivery service?

mystery as well these showed up on my door step in an un-marked box....
no shipping label only my street no. on the box in black marker. I don't remember buying them or even looking at them for that matter....

589fd5e7d2e30__27(1).JPG.7e5162dec549ff6b76d5c0df8c0d6855.JPG
589fd5ed6138c__27.JPG.d6a9adc262975103aa348bc99382a783.JPG

Someone has a secret admirer… or a stalker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ikepete said:

Almost bought tools today. I found some good deals on Milwaukee stuff but instead I bought these insteadb838980a40b123727b57f951b7327d2e.jpg

I was at 2 different Home Depot and a lowes today but couldn't find anything I needed. It wasn't until I went to the Rural King that I found the ducks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12v or 18v?

• Like 4

Ordered some Bosch Nailkiller augers for cheap. My usual supplier is touching base Tuesday regarding bringing in Wood Owl ultra smooth augers. I'll let you guys know my thought on those two vs Wood Owl nail chippers. Ultra smooth should have cleaner holes; it has spurs I believe. 

• Like 1

Dude, your shop is going to be awesome with those in there!

Thanks. It should be decently equiped. The grinder has a date of Jan. 1966. Like me some older tools lol. If I could only fit a jointer and band saw in my garage I'd be a real happy camper! But my garage will hold my car's unless I am actively working on a project.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not today, but yesterday.

Graco ProShot II. Cordless. Whole package, case, and 2 extra tips. $150.

I was at the paint store talking about the new one taking DeWalt batteries. They said, "yea, we are clearing them out, for the new ones."

I wanted the one for DeWalt batteries, but for that price I couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 2/11/2017 at 10:08 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

No shipping label, very strange.. you know how it was delivered by what delivery service?

I had a friend taking Ambien to help him sleep.  Packages started showing up at his house.  While he was on the Ambien, he was getting up and ordering stuff on Amazon, while he slept.

• Like 2

Sorry I've been so absent lately y'all, it's been a hell of a month.

Well here's the last few weeks of purchases.

7ea87d5183a7fd5c565e7e92230e384c.jpg

Loved the kompact so much I picked up an RA!

2a2e2e0aeb69f42d9b9dbafeab3b4662.jpg

Also picked up some combination inserts for them.

4fcb2fbdd5c7b3d05b3c9af76b31b840.jpg

Also got a good deal on Amazon for the knipex. Still waiting on the 12" to arrive. Picked up the insulated bit flip, and the Klein 5125 for the helper/apprentice. He loves the Klein canvas bags. They are a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8

@NicolasRamos let me know how you like the Felo impact bits and the Wiha flip holder. I'm worried that it feels cheap but I like the design more than some of the other bit holding screwdrivers and it's cheaper than the PB Swiss that is similar.

This arrived from Sears, SYW points filling holes in my drill bit needs. Got the Irwins because the Daredevils tips went to crap:

vL2sVlE.jpg

• Like 5