What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

The gen 2 does feel much more comfortable to grip now that I have one. Before with the first generation fuel, I just used it without giving it a second thought but Milwaukee really did their homework with the new ones

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

yea I use mine more than I first anticipated it's really my go to tool for lots of mechanical work I have the right angel 3/8 which I like a lot to but I grab for this guy first

Got a lot more work done with it than I expected. Just need a better 3/8 to half adapter or some impact grade 3/8 sockets. Do your sockets fall off your impact or was it just my adapter's fault. Either way this thing is sweet.

https://youtu.be/C1u28k-GG7Y

https://youtu.be/68RW8Ajx3A4

I know vertical videos, I'm sorry.

Nice, stercorarius, yeah landscape is nicer I'll admit, are you able to hold it more steady too?

Also where did that name come from? Sounds like name of a dinosaur. The mighty stercorarius roamed the earth about 65million years ago, its diet consisted mainly of aquatic plants and impacts lol

Nice, stercorarius, yeah landscape is nicer I'll admit, are you able to hold it more steady too?

Also where did that name come from? Sounds like name of a dinosaur. The mighty stercorarius roamed the earth about 65million years ago, its diet consisted mainly of aquatic plants and impacts lol

Sorry my I have shaky hands. As far as the name goes it's a genus of predatorial birds around Norway and Iceland. I thought they were pretty neat. They are reffered to as "Jaeger" birds and that is my name so I use stercorarius as my username on websites.
  • Like 1

Sorry my I have shaky hands. As far as the name goes it's a genus of predatorial birds around Norway and Iceland. I thought they were pretty neat. They are reffered to as "Jaeger" birds and that is my name so I use stercorarius as my username on websites.

interesting learn something new everyday....thanks 

That's little guys a beast, don't have that model but usually on friction rings I don't have the problem of them coming off,

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impact grade tend to stay on better

Was definitely the adapters fault. Put one of my regular non-pittsburgh adapters on and it holds just as nice as the DeWalt. Ordered two sets (sae and mm) of 3/8 drive sunex Cr-M sockets with my tax refund to get rid of the adaptor and Pittsburgh factor entirely. Pics to come Wednesday on those.
  • Like 1

Was definitely the adapters fault. Put one of my regular non-pittsburgh adapters on and it holds just as nice as the DeWalt. Ordered two sets (sae and mm) of 3/8 drive sunex Cr-M sockets with my tax refund to get rid of the adaptor and Pittsburgh factor entirely. Pics to come Wednesday on those.

I have the two 3/8 sunex sets too. They don't skip sizes and they cover a wide variety of sizes. I think that they went from 5/16 to an inch and 8 to 24mm. If I remember right I gave about $90 each. Mine have both the shallow and deep sizes too. They fit very tight too. Let us know how you like them.
  • Like 1

I have the two 3/8 sunex sets too. They don't skip sizes and they cover a wide variety of sizes. I think that they went from 5/16 to an inch and 8 to 24mm. If I remember right I gave about $90 each. Mine have both the shallow and deep sizes too. They fit very tight too. Let us know how you like them.

Yeah I was torn between them and the tektons for a few less bucks but I couldn't justify Cr-V over Cr-M. I'll put these sunex sockets through the rounds and see how they are and if its worth upgrading my 1/2 drive collection to them too. The cases will be nicer than my current system.

ea37ed0ac50e63d38a9fb11a632e35ee.jpg

Yeah I was torn between them and the tektons for a few less bucks but I couldn't justify Cr-V over Cr-M. I'll put these sunex sockets through the rounds and see how they are and if its worth upgrading my 1/2 drive collection to them too. The cases will be nicer than my current system.

ea37ed0ac50e63d38a9fb11a632e35ee.jpg

That would drive me insane looking for a socket. Their cases aren't bad at all. I haven't had an issue with mine. I don't have a picture of them or I would show you.

Just got these two today. Thought the small saw would be a handy size. The 2' level was just because I got tired of trying to make the 4' level work for things it couldn't do...and because why not buy more tools!5a40d3c4b1ff60198f6b10ac2fb9de98.jpg7fa19002abcd07938473770f32d5541b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just got these two today. Thought the small saw would be a handy size. The 2' level was just because I got tired of trying to make the 4' level work for things it couldn't do...and because why not buy more tools!5a40d3c4b1ff60198f6b10ac2fb9de98.jpg7fa19002abcd07938473770f32d5541b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. Ooo nice new Blue tools!!