What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I believe they say it has 500 ft/lbs in reverse. It's really pretty small. I'll try to snap a pic of me holding it. Also that bag is really nice, which totally shocked me. I expected it to be pretty cheap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I found m7. Had to search mighty seven.

Millerz

Yeah, I guess it is part of King Tony if you have ever heard of them. I have only seen a couple reviews on their impacts but they seemed to be pretty decent. I figured the best way to find out is to just buy one. That entire set was $99.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awwwwwwwwww yeah. These bad boys came yesterday and I didn't even notice.faf23d2e22ac6ce89998455d2e5a64aa.jpg

On a side note I got a quote on the new metabo 115 cordless grinder. Kit with batteries was $560. Metabo won't be able to ship them out till March 15th though. What sayeth the crew? To buy or not to buy?

• Like 4

Awwwwwwwwww yeah. These bad boys came yesterday and I didn't even notice.faf23d2e22ac6ce89998455d2e5a64aa.jpg

On a side note I got a quote on the new metabo 115 cordless grinder. Kit with batteries was $560. Metabo won't be able to ship them out till March 15th though. What sayeth the crew? To buy or not to buy?

Nice sets.....you are going to enjoy them..[emoji851]

DeWalt

Yea I was pricing them metabos and for just some occasional use metabo is a little high, for 550 i can get a table saw that ill get more use out of.

. How much u pick that set up for man? congrats on the new tools!

No it was at a different autoparts store, carquest. The sale must be through gear wrench itself so it might be worth guys w/o an advance auto parts checking their parts store.

I believe that car quest and advanced auto are the same company or sister companies something like that.