What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Today was a great tool day for me. This mornings run while picking up material for a job I noticed Dewalt has a 5.0. Battery , Charger and bag usually $199 it was dropped to $99 so I garbbed that with Lowes 10% and got it for $90

Then I had to return some material from Job and grabbed Brand new Razor back post hole diggers and a Ridgid Jig saw.

Then seen an add on Craigslist for brand new Dewalt batteries. Calle dth eguya nd he comes with trunk full of stuff ended up getting Brand new 1/2" Brushless drill , Brand new 1/4 impact , ( 2 ) 2.0 batteries , ( 2 ) 4.0 Batteries all new for $260

He also had brand new never used Milwaukee M18 Brushless 1/2" Drill and Brushless 1/4 impact ( 2 )
5.0 batteries and rapid charger for $250....kicking myself i didnt get it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, NicholasShetley said:

My new 5.0 battery made it today. Now I won't have to keep switching batteries between my impacts. I only had a 4.0 and a 1.5 amp hour battery before.

image.jpeg

That's funny, I got a couple of the 5,0 batteries with my kit, but the battery seems to weigh as much as the driver. Actually looking to maybe pick up a compact battery for light use.

1 hour ago, Bigmikez said:

Sweet!! How u likeing that beast so far bro?

Which one are you talking about. They are both beasts. I haven't used the 1/2 a whole lot since I bought the 3/8. I did use it the other day on a puller someone pulled the threads on. It had a 1 inch threaded rod in it that the threads were pulled and the 1/2 took it out no problem. I have used the 3/8 a ton recently. We used it to lower a trans in a minivan to put a solenoid in the transmission and it took off everything from the subframe bolts to the sway bar. I had some time off last week and I helped a friend take a motor out of a motor home and it took out the motor mount bolts and the flex plate bolts without breaking a sweat. I love both of them and would not hesitate buying another one if either disappeared.

• Like 1

Take the lady to HD for paint, I spend more with her then when I walk in!!

3fa5248262e86a582b1c8579f6d7d554.jpg

For 20 bucks you can't go wrong with a gorilla step stool... Got a bunch of paint for some projects as well.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Take the lady to HD for paint, I spend more with her then when I walk in!!

3fa5248262e86a582b1c8579f6d7d554.jpg

For 20 bucks you can't go wrong with a gorilla step stool... Got a bunch of paint for some projects as well.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my gorilla step ladder too. 

See, I knew you weren't being honest when you said you like to wait for stuff and not jump on buying it LMAO Good deal man, can't go wrong with a Gorilla ladder, after all, I will have one in my shop soon hehe [emoji14]

For that price that's not something I'd wait for like a sale but the gear wrench stuff I'll be patient. It depends on what it is and what the price is ya know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

6-piece Wera chisel driver set from Sears plus a chisel PH3 from Amazon to complete the set, total was $5 out of pocket!

e33wt8T.jpg

5bucks!! That's awesome Bmack! I've been eye balling this set let us know how u like them bro.

• Like 1