What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

10 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Haven't I heard something about a high pressure jet system that pro's use to unclog a drain? Something about blasting with high pressured hot water or the use of some kind of declogging agent? Not sure which ones works better. But even though I don't have a full clog, I know my toilet line isn't doing so hot, I'd like it if somehow I can bleeping clear it out.

A few times I have sent boiling hot water down the light in hopes of breaking up any turd clogs going on, I haven't been that successful.

The water jet works for normal clogs and things like flushed baby wipes or paper towels. Waste that just gets stuck and needs help to move basically. For roots you need something that will cut the roots or rip them out, which the water jet doesn't do.

had a house once where we had to use the water jet. They go in from the street side as the jets force water back toward the street side. When they broke through all you could hear is a gurgling sucking sound from the drains. Strangest thing I've ever heard come from inside the house. LOL

45 minutes ago, jrsalas said:

Not sure if it was a good buy or not. $65 on clearance originally choosing $129. Haven't tried it yet but i like what I'm seeing with the adjustments and quality.5439265c5b810e487517c81b9f8db9b0.jpgf07eb193ea87355170ce220b670fc31b.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Nice saw Jr. I thought all skilsaw came with Diablo blades. 

The one you have is their pro grade

SKILSAW branded are their higher end saws you got the sidewinder but they also have work drives. From your pictures is might be magnesium too which is good because it reduces weight.

Skil brand is like the black and decker of the Bosch group, owner of skilsaw. Stay away from those they are junk but what you have is a quality saw probably 15 amps.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one you have is their pro grade

SKILSAW branded are their higher end saws you got the sidewinder but they also have work drives. From your pictures is might be magnesium too which is good because it reduces weight.

Skil brand is like the black and decker of the Bosch group, owner of skilsaw. Stay away from those they are junk but what you have is a quality saw probably 15 amps.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, full magnesium motor housing and base. Feels light compared to my dewalt worm drive.71dc69c3ec3130ef06f1f5c48e8e89a2.jpge2af49d67176e64cecfc1e80f51e9ba5.jpg3fb777ded1b16ffbde6a953d17a8cf83.jpg

It must be a good one because it says PELIGRO![emoji6]

• Like 2

Thats a nice saw, again it be nice to know how many amps it is, knowing this not only tells you how powerful the saw is, but it also prepares you for knowing which electrical extension cord you may need to use with it.

Very important to know

I saw several of those being sold on Ebay while I was scouring for a good deal. However, what I saw were used, not new from that brand, and since I really don't know that brand very well, I avoided it. I guess you will be the forums guiny pig. [emoji14] Let us know how you like it, make a few cuts, see how she handles.

What is the info on that saw? How many amps? I assume its 7 and 1/4. I dont see any dust extraction abilities. I am sure you've seen my Ryobi saw, but here it is with dust extraction ready to go...

IMG_20160411_145028_zpsxvw5eys9.jpg

That's a nice saw pronuts, i like that attachment. Its 7 1/4, 15 amp and dont know if they sell the dust extraction attachment but not in need of it. I like it dirty[emoji6]

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DaveJr. said:

My Tekton 100' hose reel got delivered today! Awesome not having all that hose laying everywhere getting tangled.

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

Sweet reel ...

I just threw away my old craftsman, this weekend 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveJr. said:

My Tekton 100' hose reel got delivered today! Awesome not having all that hose laying everywhere getting tangled.

IMG_3076.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

I got the Husky last year with the hybrid hose. It is super nice with auto roll back. How much did that one run you?

Thats a sick,buy mando! I've been contemplating on getting one of thosebbq but wasn't willing to fork out the 100 bucks. Fill and repost ASAP. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN FIT IN THAT THINKING.

Dude im waiting.....

• Like 1

I don't know if it counts as a tool or not, but I bought the $5 Husky bucket organizer from Home depot today. I'm tired of having to take 16 things out of my bucket to find the one driver that fell over  and got lost under all the tools. Now they will all have their own home.

• Like 2