What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Thanks guys, this was a welcome score I have been bursting at the seams with my little box! I can really put a lot of stuff together now. I think I have a line on the bottom and another top chest. I really would like the roller bottom because I can put it next to my other 2-piece tool box.

I went to HD to try to find the Ego trimmer, stock says 2 but they're hid somewhere...Wish I would have bought them a couple weeks ago :(

• Like 1

Wow you guys went stir crazy today didn't you? Bmack I love husky boxes and the price you paid for that is a steal!! Sevenodds that framing nailer is going to treat you pretty well too!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Wow you guys went stir crazy today didn't you? Bmack I love husky boxes and the price you paid for that is a steal!! Sevenodds that framing nailer is going to treat you pretty well too!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW, if you guys head down to HD the sku for the lower is 1001-018-926. Good luck, hope I'm not the only one that picks some of these up. I think the lower is $48.

• Like 1

Very cool buys lately, I just received notification that my red family addition will be here tomorrow! But don't get your hopes up, it's not a power tool...

Today, Jimbo went to Home Depot on his periscope and I was in Menards. While there, I decided to get their credit card, took about 5 minutes at the kiosk. I got polyurethane and paint thinner, plus this collection of misc items...

20160414_181706

Gerber EAB Lite pocket knife, I lost my old one, got this to replace it, now I'll probably find it haha

Buck 110 knife, i really like the classic look to it and it has some nice heft, came with leather holder

Some inside pipe wrenches, some smaller socket savers, and some snacks so I don't get hungry and cranky!

• Like 4

Very cool buys lately, I just received notification that my red family addition will be here tomorrow! But don't get your hopes up, it's not a power tool...

Today, Jimbo went to Home Depot on his periscope and I was in Menards. While there, I decided to get their credit card, took about 5 minutes at the kiosk. I got polyurethane and paint thinner, plus this collection of misc items...

25830750753_55f1d5fd2a_b.jpg  

Gerber EAB Lite pocket knife, I lost my old one, got this to replace it, now I'll probably find it haha

Buck 110 knife, i really like the classic look to it and it has some nice heft, came with leather holder

Some inside pipe wrenches, some smaller socket savers, and some snacks so I don't get hungry and cranky!

Couldn't get a signal worth a shit in there... Too bad it's a nice HD

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

20160414_181706

Buck knife is a American classic

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mondo1310 said:

Buck knife is a American classic

Exactly, so that and how it looks and how it feels, i mean tactical is cool, but I like this better, I will keep this for the rest of my life and that should justify the $27 price tag...

61Wq5--GlyL._SL1000_.jpg

I got this speedway 7 in 1 power station on amazon best part about it is if u are not near a plug u pull that cord on the back and it generates its own power that is a awesome feature that haven't seen on others...

The side u cant see in the picture is a compressor I put air in 5 tires today and the battery is still full.. Great product for $72

• Like 5

Awesome haul dude!

Thanks! We are having a neighborhood yard sale so I figured I would swap these new brushless drills out for a few of my older ones and keep the medium tough boxes since the mediums aren't available in stores. I can re-coup my costs a few thousand times over and have brand new drills, new slim batteries and a few more tough boxes for my collection.

8 hours ago, james mims said:

61Wq5--GlyL._SL1000_.jpg

I got this speedway 7 in 1 power station on amazon best part about it is if u are not near a plug u pull that cord on the back and it generates its own power that is a awesome feature that haven't seen on others...

The side u cant see in the picture is a compressor I put air in 5 tires today and the battery is still full.. Great product for $72

That is killer for $72! I didn't know something like that existed.

From this past week. The Channel lock bit holder is very comfortable. Not as extreme as the wera and prefer it better. Same style grips of rubber and hard plastic.

Love the makita light. Got the combo pack with a 3amp battery for $80 off Amazon.

IMG_20160415_151748513_zpsrtnt9cex.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 4