What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I went all out and picked up one of these for my wife as she kept taking mine. now she has her own driver, battery, charger and bag.....truthfully couldn't pass on the price....

20160419_191645.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, comp56 said:

I went all out and picked up one of these for my wife as she kept taking mine. now she has her own driver, battery, charger and bag.....truthfully couldn't pass on the price....

20160419_191645.jpg

What a deal comp. I've been wanting a Milwaukee Screwgun for a while it's on my long list of Milwaukee tools to get. 

• Like 2

A two pack of 4.0s was 149 and a single 6.0 was 129. I have two 4.0s and two 2.0s now so the 3.0s may be dedicated to the Powerbox radio when it comes in. I've got enough now where I can have my drill, impact, recip saw and circular saw have their own batteries with two backups.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kruton said:

Did you buy ChrisK's drill?

So I went to turn the thing on and the drill wouldn't activate. I ended up reinserting the battery and it fired up but a call to Bosch and a brand new one is on the way which will end up with Jimbo.  I'm really glad I checked I would've felt terrible! Gotta love Bosch though, fixed quickly and two day shipping not a bad warranty they've got!

• Like 4

Nice buy Jimbo! First hand experience, love that hackzall. Now.....if only Bosch would make a brushless powerhouse 12v one!

I've always wondered how different their 12v recip is compared to the brushed Milwaukee... They look identical

I received my Hacksaws from the CPO deal too. Crazy that I can but two things and get FIVE for free, killer promos:

NREEpg8.jpg

That was a steal of a deal! Great looking pile of team red there brother. I say keep both of the Hackzalls and double fist em!

• Like 1