What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

43 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

When your impact can drive in 4" nails and rods let me know emoji41.png

Lol but wait cant you get a bit for ardox nails to use with an impact.....j/king protoolnut that is a nailer.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Some Gearwrench came in today. $5 out of pocket, geez I wonder why Sears is going bankrupt :lol:

492JlBx.jpg

AOuJ6H0.jpg

YOU MF!!! just kidding buddy i was eyeballing that today on amazon warehouse, just waiting for the price to fall some more

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

YOU MF!!! just kidding buddy i was eyeballing that today on amazon warehouse, just waiting for the price to fall some more

Be warned, these are not full length hollow shafts but they are nice as hell. They have the same "Surface drive" as the socket sets. This is my third GearDriver so I think you can guess my opinion on that! It's a nice set! Hope you land the Warehouse set!

Here's a pretty reasonably priced set that would go along with the nut driver set. The only thing you're really missing is the 1/4" female to 1/4" female adapter which allows you to extend what you have as well as use an extension to use a regular ratchet.

www.amazon.com/GearWrench-8939-Piece-Ratcheting-Screwdriver/dp/B0002SR8NC

Extension: www.amazon.com/GearWrench-890007GD-4-Inch-Shaft-Adapter/dp/B000HBC8J8

$8 seems pretty pricey but some of the other sets do include that piece so you may want to look around. I like it because it adds soo many useful extensions to your regular ratchet, it doubles the value of the set instantly imo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Now were talking!!! YES!!! POWER!!! :D Ohhhh that sexy red

Haha yea baby!  The 4 settings that u change with the button on the driver make it all worth it hahha. Oh did I forget to mention that I paid $300!!!!!! -- with free flashlight 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tim C said:

So I returned the regular brushed driver/drill kit I got 2 weeks back and got this!

image.jpeg

Glad you finally figured our what you wanted, you will not be disappointed at all with either one of those and you got the 5.0s as well, definitely worth the upgrade.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Jimbo you are so goofy lol. You wanted it, then somebody else bought it, then it drove the price up, and that is how he became the MF of the century lol. Oh so its a palm nailer. I've seen those I think, they allow you to work in tight spaces. I guess you have a use for that sort of thing.

He got it from sears, I was looking at an amazon warehouse deal but the price still needs to fall, only about 10 bucks off of amazons price right now.

• Like 1