What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

21 hours ago, comp56 said:

seeings I have 3 different length tool "n" guide rails courtesy of Regopit 24" 36" and a 50" I figured I get a slide to make a cheap man's track saw  for my M18 Fuel circular saw

20160428_132727.jpg

20160428_134221.jpg

Wow, you don't let grass grow under your feet. You got it already after seeing the photo of mine in action ? 

Have you used those Figure 9's before or are you just trying them out?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just trying them out, though they looked extremely handy for someone who doesn't know how to tie a goos knot(I use the bowline a lot but that's all I know)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JerryNY said:

Wow, you don't let grass grow under your feet. You got it already after seeing the photo of mine in action ? 

Yes thanks to you.......I have 1 new tools ...lol

Just trying them out, though they looked extremely handy for someone who doesn't know how to tie a goos knot(I use the bowline a lot but that's all I know)

I'm definitely no Boy Scout so those might come in pretty handy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Let us know how you like them.  They look useful for things that need a lot of adjustment even if you know knots, but I've never bothered to try them.

• Like 1

Didn't buy any tools, but I did buy some paracord for more braiding fun, and a couple of sheets of carbon fiber to use for photography backgrounds. Bought a new knife too, but now it's all a waiting game as to when it all comes...

• Like 1

@kruton Dude! You have got to shoot a video of this one at work!

I've always been too chicken before, but for a TIA crew only video I think I will shoot some action shots. If I like it well enough I think I will get the brushless impuls drill to go with it. My dad uses Metabo grinders but I've never used anything else from them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Picked up this 20v kits today brand new in box off craigslist - I would have rathered brushless but the price was right. 

image.jpeg

I have the same one ..... It is bad ass !!!

Didn't buy any tools, but I did buy some paracord for more braiding fun, and a couple of sheets of carbon fiber to use for photography backgrounds. Bought a new knife too, but now it's all a waiting game as to when it all comes...

What knife, like pocket knives and all other sorts of knives

I picked up 3 Milwaukee things today at Home Depot. Got the shockwave titanium drill bit set (already used it & love it). 6" bit holder. 10" level -- the display was all messed up and tagged wrong so they gave it to me for $15 instead of $30!

There is a lot of wasted space on the top left... can you get more inserts?

image.jpeg

• Like 7

I picked up 3 Milwaukee things today at Home Depot. Got the shockwave titanium drill bit set (already used it & love it). 6" bit holder. 10" level -- the display was all messed up and tagged wrong so they gave it to me for $15 instead of $30!

There is a lot of wasted space on the top left... can you get more inserts?

Looks like a nice level, but where's the laser!? Lol

I was looking at Milwaukees levels with built-in chamfering feature but the more I looked at it the more it seemed too bulky and cumbersome. ... the reviews on it weren't that great either.