What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I hate Lowe's but thought I would stop by because I was bored. lol. I am sure glad that I did, I got a ton of crazy deals ...so much on clearance at the store. I got about 10 items. 

I got this step bit for $3.38!! - down from $19. and paid $7.89 for this wrench.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 8

Hahaha looks like me. I have 10 guys under me and I'm in charge of buying the tools and all we have are Milmaukee. I just bought the Milwaukee fuel sds plus and the band saw and also the new Brad nailer it should be delivered tomorrow. The week before I got the automatic pipe cuter and the m12 spot light. 

• Like 2

On May 11, 2016 at 0:12 PM, Stercorarius said:

1462986562985-374727096.jpg

Compound long reach pliers: solves limitations of current long reaches.

Stanley insulated shit: for poking stuff

Grabit life savers: for saving lives, namely mine.

Nut drivers: for driving some nuts

Kobalt torx drivers: cheaper than alternatives and a regular need.

PTFE lube: smells good

AWP pouches: trying to remove some of the float factor in my tools.

Are those pliers worth the extra money?? 

Curious to see how that thing works Jimbo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not bad for a quick vac, I have it hooked up to my sander and close by for quick sawdust cleanup, you can use it as a blower too, for 20 bucks? Not bad

• Like 3

Hahaha looks like me. I have 10 guys under me and I'm in charge of buying the tools and all we have are Milmaukee. I just bought the Milwaukee fuel sds plus and the band saw and also the new Brad nailer it should be delivered tomorrow. The week before I got the automatic pipe cuter and the m12 spot light. 

This pipe cutter?

-

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got the six-inch Milwaukee extender for my impact driver today then went back over to Lowe's. if you noticed I posted yesterday about some pretty good deals I got at Lowe's ... I just wanted to say how amazing this 3/4" "IRWIN Max Speed" speedbor is!  Got 2 more today. I have the Milwaukee set as well a very expensive set. this thing literally blows them out of the water. I thought my Milwaukee set was good until I got these.  I literally still can't understand how they are so good and so fast for seven dollars.

I am going to pick up some 2 x 4's and 4 x 4's tomorrow after work and do a video I think. this thing literally drove through a 2 x 4 in what seemed like half the time. who knows if the hold up in the long run though. 

Here are some random pictures, I am currently running Romax and wiring some receptacle boxes in my shop. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

holes drilled w/ it...

image.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, olletsocmit said:

I got the six-inch Milwaukee extender for my impact driver today then went back over to Lowe's. if you noticed I posted yesterday about some pretty good deals I got at Lowe's ... I just wanted to say how amazing this 3/4" "IRWIN Max Speed" speedbor is!  Got 2 more today. I have the Milwaukee set as well a very expensive set. this thing literally blows them out of the water. I thought my Milwaukee set was good until I got these.  I literally still can't understand how they are so good and so fast for seven dollars.

I am going to pick up some 2 x 4's and 4 x 4's tomorrow after work and do a video I think. this thing literally drove through a 2 x 4 in what seemed like half the time. who knows if the hold up in the long run though. 

Here are some random pictures, I am currently running Romax and wiring some receptacle boxes in my shop. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

holes drilled w/ it...

image.jpeg

Yea the irwins are great, I have the full set and I love them, very durable too, I've drilled through light gauge steel by accident and no issue with them what so ever.