What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

4 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Sweet! I would have use for that about twice a month, which translates to not in my lifetime

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well I'm gonna use this thing every week. I'm tired of using the pump one. 

• Like 1

I have another sawzall due too you either get a free battery, circular saw, or sawzall with purchase of the one key set up. I have all of them already and I feel I use the sawzall more then the circular saw so I might as well grab another one. You can never have enough sawzalls. 

image.png

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

That hole hawg and SDS got sent to you by accident, they're actually mine you can send them over here lol!

hahaha that's probably the two things I'm gonna use the most out of here. That hole hawg is a beast. Really enjoying using that. 

• Like 1

Nice Kruton! I ordered a Lie Nielsen 3/8" fishtail chisel and a Rikon 8" drill press. Should have it Friday!

Dude I'm jealous of that Rikon! What kind of press did you have before?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kruton said:

No kidding. I guess I just assumed you had one. Nothing like your first one being a Rikon!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks dude. It's a little 8" 30-100 but this is exactly what I was looking for and Amazon had it like new for 118!

• Like 3

Picked up the Ridgid 1/2" Impact Kit online $125.10 after Lowes 10% Off.....Dewalt 1" Crown Stapler $204 after Lowes 10% and Grabbed Two Dewalt Adjustable wrenches clearanced down to $4 ea couple Dewalt Needle nose pliers clearenced down to $4 2 Dewal;t Screw drivers clearenced down to $5

• Like 1