Video ideas for TIA

JimboS1ice

Today on periscope Dan and Eric were asking for some ideas for things to do in upcoming ideas, so I figured start a thread and see what happens. I suggested to do a impact fight similar to their drill fight where they could beat the hell out of them with lags or maybe pulling out bolts that are high torqued.

So what are you guys thinking, they want to know what we'd like to see...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Today on periscope Dan and Eric were asking for some ideas for things to do in upcoming ideas, so I figured start a thread and see what happens. I suggested to do a impact fight similar to their drill fight where they could beat the hell out of them with lags or maybe pulling out bolts that are high torqued.

Jimbo

I would love to see that so you get the best comparison between drills on a job site with the same conditions

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jimbo

I'd love to see that with impact wrenches too. I think they were going to do 12v drills too. They could also do updates on tools that they have used for a while.

I'd love to see that with impact wrenches too. I think they were going to do 12v drills too. They could also do updates on tools that they have used for a while.

Yea especially being that a new Dewalt is out and Makita is coming out in the high torque class, maybe they could see if each wrench could torque it higher than another one can loosen it.

Jimbo

Yea especially being that a new Dewalt is out and Makita is coming out in the high torque class, maybe they could see if each wrench could torque it higher than another one can loosen it.

Jimbo

I would love to see that. They should throw in the Milwaukee 2763 and the IR w7150 too.
  • Like 1

The problem is TIA puts out a bunch of videos. They tried to go down to updates 3 times a week and that wasn't well received. People really do like the daily videos the problem is it takes a lot of time to cut all of those individual videos. I think Dan and Eric should try to show case a bigger video on the weekend or Friday like a tool talk or tool fight. It doesn't even have to be every Friday, but once a month would be cool and it could also be interactive with periscopes being on the tool talk.

• Like 2

I agree Jason one tool talk or tool fight a month would be a nice idea and I can't even imagine the work it takes to put out videos almost everyday though all the ideas on here are awesome ideas and they are asking for our opinions, I wouldn't want them to get burnt out on us either.

I agree Jason one tool talk or tool fight a month would be a nice idea and I can't even imagine the work it takes to put out videos almost everyday though all the ideas on here are awesome ideas and they are asking for our opinions, I wouldn't want them to get burnt out on us either.

I think a tool talk a month would be nice to have as not everyone has time to make the periscope videos.

• Like 1