Movie Night ......What Movie have you seen Recently

comp56

so My wife and I are both avid movie watchers, we watch all kinds of movies and some are pretty bad yet others have been good. Tonight we watched " A Walk in the Woods" Robert Redford and Nick Nolte

I have to say it was pretty entertaining if anything else......I would give it 3.5/5 

post a movie you want us to know about ......

My kids are really into Star Wars right now,so we watched both trilogies to get them caught up. We also watched the 3 Hobbit and Lord of the rings movies to which we watched return of the king lastnight. While browsing the movie section at the store yesterday I saw Ant man on sale,I really want to see that.

Not too into seeing movies in the theaters, ticket prices are getting out of control.  Im lucky enough to piggy back off my sister's netflix account so my wife and I like to search for movies on that.  Right now im glued to the tv, Im a sucker for christmas movies

Not too into seeing movies in the theaters, ticket prices are getting out of control.  Im lucky enough to piggy back off my sister's netflix account so my wife and I like to search for movies on that.  Right now im glued to the tv, Im a sucker for christmas movies

I agree especially if the movie sucks.

The way around it is to go to the first showing of the day. My wife and I are taking my daughter to see Star Wars this morning at it's $16 for all of us.

Just watched bridge of spies, great movie

Want to see that, but that's more a sit at home DVD movie.  I will only go to the theater if its a big blockbuster like a Marvel movie or the new Starwars. I can find decen't ticket deals the problem is fucking concessions are in

sane I'm not paying 8 bucks for a popcorn and soda!!! The new Star Wars movie was done really well.

Last night we watched National Lampoons Christmas vacation.Every year at this time we watch Christmas movies its a tradition.This one is on my top 5 favorites.That Uncle Eddy makes the movie.

Watched that last night myself that and Christmas story

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk