Christmas Present for Wife

EEtwidget

like others have said,depends what she is into bro,hard to go wrong with jewelry. Does she have any hobbies? perhaps get her something for that.

Next year I might get her a Makita pink impact driver so she stops using mine lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Dishwashing gloves, jk

Women love when you put thought into their gifts. Women tend to hint at things they want, anything she's been looking at online or when you guys go to stores? Like if you want a drill, when you go into Home Depot you play with the drills right? Women do that too. Just make sure it's something for pleasure, not chores or something she "needs." Maybe a nice night out to go to a play or something. I once had a gf try to get me to go to a pottery class, you'd probably have to recreate the scene in "Ghost" but she might enjoy it...might be opening a can of worms though.

Got my wife a hitch for her little suv and a bike rack to go with it. We got into biking the last year so she'd appreciate it.  Also got her a bunch of stuff from victorias secret the woman loves her clothes and shoes.

How about a nice pair of shoes? Women love shoes.  Or i know its a little last minute but you could also make her something useful.  Last year I made a section of our walk in closet into a vanity area for her to get ready at. Cost more time than money.

She does like those toms shoes. For every pair sold, they give a pair to the needy. My budget sucks this year. Living off credit cards till GI bill kicks in next year. I'll be a happy man once I finish school and can work full time again.

Hey man it'll all pay off in the end, theres no such thing as too much education.  Im sure your misses will appreciate anything you give her for Christmas.  The toms shoes sounds like a great idea

EE, how about some earrings from Pandora or a a ring there? They have some really nice ones for a fair price. I just ordered Samantha some a little over your budget but $75 for some really pretty snowflakes. As I recall they have a quite a few in the fifty dollar range with free two day shipping.

I decided on a gift, very last minute [emoji13] LL Bean bathrobe due to be delivered the 24th.. Yikes!

I'm going to stuff some homemade massage coupons in the pocket & bubble bath.

I also picked up a live edge slab I plain to do a photo transfer to. I haven't decided on the photo but it will be from one of our trips together. Or the dogs.

Cutting it close dude but I'm sure she'll love it

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk