TIA ball caps

JimboS1ice

ya I don't do baseball hats either..more of a traditional Italian style guy.......leather, tweed suede wool I have several......more than I care to admit actually.......maybe 14ish or no I mean 2...but slap TIA on one and I'd wear it......

Cappellificio_Biellese_1935_Finaest_5.jp

• Like 3

I'd wear a baseball hat but it has to be fitted or stretch, hate trucker style hats with the big hole in the back. I normally wear one when I'm working on my car or generally working outside.

Love fitted and stretch hats.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think stretch fit would be the best way to go, one size fits all

Jimbo

I still have a hard time getting flex fits to fit my gourd! I am going to order a blank NewEra hat and have a local shop embroider the TIA wrench logo on the front. Not sure what to put on the back. Maybe the Web address or something.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like that game changer Diablo logo

Jimbo

That is pretty cool. I guess I need to find out how fine of detail they can do too. Might change what I put on it. I would like to have TIA Crew somewhere on it too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I love hats and we have tried. The problem is finding a quality hat, that doesn't break the bank. I will put that on the list of things to research this month. There has to be a quality hat around.

I just sent you a Pm about a possible source Eric.

I need to wear a hat every day. Where I'm outside most of the time. They help keep the sun out of my eyes and keep from Sunburning my eyes. And they keep stuff from getting in my hair. Hold my penceil. So I'm always looking for hats. I go through hats pretty fast. And sweat stains look bad. I get most of my hats from my local do it best store. For free for buying a lot of tools materials and hardware. Parker Tie is what the store has been called for a couple hundred years. But I would definitely buy a hat from TIA.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Guys id love a TIA baseball cap, what do you think? If Dan and Eric made it happen would you guys buy a hat?

Jimbo

Here is the newest hat they gave me. Its made by Otto.

73d814d863a83b2df3d5349574d22249.jpg

Love fitted and stretch hats.

Jimbo

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk