TIA ball caps

JimboS1ice

I love it when a plan comes together too. Like when I can get the owner to get off his ass and fix things in the park for example. How often do I achieve that? Never. But I got a new plan, its called eventually move out, just hope that wherever I move to, will at least have enough shop space for tools.

Buy a mechanics garage in foreclosure think off all the space you could have and convert the office to a home.

• Like 1

Buy a mechanics garage in foreclosure think off all the space you could have and convert the office to a home.

Shop I used to work at did just that. The "office"was about half the whole building and he turned it into a pretty decent size home. I dont think I would like that, you're always at work and you're basically walking into a commercial building just to go home, definitely not tge homey feeling I would want walking into a house

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shop I used to work at did just that. The "office"was about half the whole building and he turned it into a pretty decent size home. I dont think I would like that, you're always at work and you're basically walking into a commercial building just to go home, definitely not tge homey feeling I would want walking into a house

Yea if it were my business I wouldn't like that but if it were a workshop that would be different.

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2016 at 2:57 PM, 77Ford01 said:

Any blue hats yet? My orange one is wearing out.....emoji12.png

Not yet.  We have been so busy with the back end of the forum, site, videos etc.  We hope soon.  We still are waiting on some t-shirts, lol.  Hopefully soon.

• Like 2