Looking for good stud finder.

Trident167

I like my cheapo CH Hanson. Under $10 and it's really just a powerful magnet. Many places in my 100 year old house just suck for any stud finder because they used heavy duty metal lath all over the place. It's crazy heavy too. Cell reception sucks in many rooms because it practically makes some rooms like a Faraday cage.

I like my cheapo CH Hanson. Under $10 and it's really just a powerful magnet. Many places in my 100 year old house just suck for any stud finder because they used heavy duty metal lath all over the place. It's crazy heavy too. Cell reception sucks in many rooms because it practically makes some rooms like a Faraday cage.

when I finished my basement I used steel studs, brother had far to many from a reno he did.......our poker room is in one part of the basement and buddies all call it the black hole......no reception ....lol

when I finished my basement I used steel studs, brother had far to many from a reno he did.......our poker room is in one part of the basement and buddies all call it the black hole......no reception ....lol

What happens in comps poker room, stays in comps poker room

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What happens in comps poker room, stays in comps poker room

Jimbo

wait have you been here? hmm only the guys that play in the poker room know that?......if not our secret is out....

wait have you been here? hmm only the guys that play in the poker room know that?......if not our secret is out....

The first rule of the poker room is you do not talk about the poker room

The second rule of the poker room is you do not talk about the poker room...

Jimbo

The first rule of the poker room is you do not talk about the poker room

The second rule of the poker room is you do not talk about the poker room...

Jimbo

but I;m proud of my poker room, we have topless waitresses, dancing girls at half ti.....damn I'm doing it again.....
  • Like 1