Milwaukee Customer Service

RickyMcGrath

If Dewalt were a pool and Milwaukee were the deck I would be swimming in the pool hanging on the deck for dear life lol sounds like Ricky's right near me or pretty dang close

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like Milwaukee is the pool and DeWalt is the deck and the water to too cold and I only have my feet in. [emoji16]
  • Like 1

I gotta tell ya, I was in the Depot today in the Tool Section (wearing my TIA sweatshirt) and I must have walked past the Milwaukee Rep about 3 times even while drooling over all the Milwaukee tools and he never came up to me to ask if I need any help? This isn't the first time I had this happened. I just find it strange that the guy makes no effort? When Hilti claimed a stake at the Depot these guys would pull you out of the Plumbing or Lumber section to get you too check out their section.. Maybe it's just me???

I gotta tell ya, I was in the Depot today in the Tool Section (wearing my TIA sweatshirt) and I must have walked past the Milwaukee Rep about 3 times even while drooling over all the Milwaukee tools and he never came up to me to ask if I need any help? This isn't the first time I had this happened. I just find it strange that the guy makes no effort? When Hilti claimed a stake at the Depot these guys would pull you out of the Plumbing or Lumber section to get you too check out their section.. Maybe it's just me???

The other day I was in HD and me and a mother guy were in the tool section with a rep, he was looking for something he didn't see and walked up to the rep for some help, the rep looked at him and said I don't work here and walked away, now he was decked out in ryobi and Milwaukee gear and he can't even go find an HD guy? Real nice

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the ones I have dealt with they are there to manage the displays and make sure everything is stocked and looking good according to Milwaukee marketing spec (if that's a real term). I have run across one that was over the top in love with Milwaukee and was willing to help and very knowledgable of his product.

That's nice. The only encounter I ever remember was when I was buying my DeWalt pressure washer and a gentleman wearing a Milwaukee shirt and one wearing a Ryobi shirt were both in the outdoor power aisle and gave me a hard time. Apparently, they didn't like the fact I was buying a competitor.

Oh man if a Milwaukee rep gave me shit buying a Dewalt Cordless nailer or something I would give them so much shit!!! I would show them the picture of the number of Milwaukee tools I have!!! Sorry guys sometimes you have to buy the other brand because you don't offer a tool I need.

• Like 1