Give away week

regopit

Congrats to all the other winners

The first thing I thought of when they announced your name for the drill was the stick of gum story! That is awesome man, congrats and enjoy that bad boy when it comes in. TIA is awesome and so are the companies doing the giveaways.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Speaking of giveaways, I noticed your post on Stewart's site for the giveaway, I didn't need them so I donated my entry to you. Don't know if he'd let me ship direct to you so if I win I may need your address. :)

Well roger that brother,That is very kind. Thank you :)       Grats to all the Milwaukee winners,id love to see that new Gen 2 drill in action.

• Like 1

congrats jimbo nice prize for sure.......congrats to all the winners thus far huge thanks to Eric and Dan and all the companies that are putting up these awesome gifts........huge just huge......

Rigid had a ratchet attachment at one time but they discontinued it for some reason. The other thing is they had one of the first OMT's but were one of the last to move too a tool less blade change. I think out of the major brands and tool lines the M12 is the only tool change OMT now