New DeWalt Sawhorses Spotted - Folding Snap-Together Design

The.Handyman

I made a 4x8 plywood cutting table out of several 2x4s in a lap joint grid pattern. I have it held in place with my Triton jaw horse. I end up trying to centrally locate the table in the jaw horse then clamp it shut. It works out okay but the Dewalt or those Toughbuilt saw horses would be perfect. Grrrrrrrrr

Yeah they are really nice Kruton and the Triton model I've had for about five years. It works great, solid interface but I don't know if it will work with any of the Rockwell stuff. I just have the one and it does exert a huge amount of clamping force. Since building the cutting table I've been using this quite regularly and have a sheet on it right now for a weekend project. I think the sawhorses would provide more stability over a larger area though.

I chose to give the new DeWalt sawhorses a try over the ToughBuilt ones for the sheer fact one of the ToughBuilts weighed about the same as both DeWalts snapped together. I really liked the idea of 2 sawhorses snapping together to carry one unit as well. Makes it handy when setting up. 

I also have one of the heavy duty DeWalt work stands above that I use as a small saw setup. 

The toughbuilts are not the same in those pics. The more expensive one has adjustable legs and the cheaper one doesn't. The Masterforce are copies but the the areas where the 2x4s go fold up in the Masterforce ones. Something to keep in mind for space savings.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk