Trying to wait for 2016 tools!

Petro0311

I've heard a lot of good about them, but if your going to really drop some cash check out metabo, those are about the best grinder on the market.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

these guys are not to shabby either probably one of the best actually...

https://www.walter.com/en_CA

Bosch needs to get a move on with newer tools.

I'm having a little guess that a brushless heavy duty drill is around the corner. Their current GSR VE2 LI is gettibg alot of free stuff with it in belgium. Ussually a sign they are clearing out stock bexause a new type is coming.

Same with their brushless compact GSR 18v-EC. The last Bosch promo folder had that tool with a bunch of free drills/bits/etc... And now we have a follow up

Bosch is a little ridiculous with the slow tool releases. People complain about Dewalt being slow Bosch is like a tortoise when it comes to releasing brushless tools.

Bosch is a little ridiculous with the slow tool releases. People complain about Dewalt being slow Bosch is like a tortoise when it comes to releasing brushless tools.

i agree but I spoke to a bosch rep once and he said bosch don't like to throw tools out quickly as the go through a long process of testing and typical German over engineering which is good but frustrating as I want a bosch cordless mitre saw lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i agree but I spoke to a bosch rep once and he said bosch don't like to throw tools out quickly as the go through a long process of testing and typical German over engineering which is good but frustrating as I want a bosch cordless mitre saw lol

That would be sick!

Jimbo

yes many of these companies that we talk about are selling tools for the everyday contractor/home diyer then there are some companies out there that you would never have heard of but are crazy tough but crazy expensive as well......