Christmas tool presents

JimboS1ice

Thanks Mike. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm tired of the dumb drivers around this town. Time to wake them up.

. Dude I would love to have one of those in my truck man have u seen those funny videos on utube? Hilarious bro!! Some guy in a BMW cut us off last night on the freeway I would've loved to scare the crap out of him with that!

Finally got home and spent a little bit of time in the garage putting the stand together that wifey got me for Christmas and guys I'm kinda embarrassed to say this but I barely opened up the dw745 from Black Friday :} I just haven't had the time to lately but here it is fellas and u know it ain't official till u slap that TIA sticker on it ;) 2marrow I'm hoping to try it out :}

• Like 4

Nice Mike, where did you get that stand for your 745? I've been using mine all week trimming up hardwoods for cutting boards. Great little saw dude!

The wifey got it for me bro from Amazon wen I looked it up it was about $150ish but she said she got it for $129 after the $25 off $100 deal Amazon/Dewalt had, very very sturdy and so easy to maneuver bro and stores right up against the wall for space saving. The only problem I'm having is after cuttin a few pieces I don't think it's cutting square but I'm checking everything and everything seems perfect I don't know what I'm doing wrong man, how do u check yours Chris? I might be doing something wrong...

The wifey got it for me bro from Amazon wen I looked it up it was about $150ish but she said she got it for $129 after the $25 off $100 deal Amazon/Dewalt had, very very sturdy and so easy to maneuver bro and stores right up against the wall for space saving. The only problem I'm having is after cuttin a few pieces I don't think it's cutting square but I'm checking everything and everything seems perfect I don't know what I'm doing wrong man, how do u check yours Chris? I might be doing something wrong...

look here to make sure ......
  • Like 2

No tools this year or any other year. The wife and kids know when it comes to buying tools for me it is a lot easier just to get me a gift card. I know that I have told this story before but I 'll tell it again. My daughter went to Home Depot looking to get me something for Fathers day. She got to talking to the sales person and he asked what I would like. She told him well he has a trailer and a garage full of tools some yellow and a lot of red and a bunch of other colors. The sales guy just said Gift card.

• Like 2

No tools this year or any other year. The wife and kids know when it comes to buying tools for me it is a lot easier just to get me a gift card. I know that I have told this story before but I 'll tell it again. My daughter went to Home Depot looking to get me something for Fathers day. She got to talking to the sales person and he asked what I would like. She told him well he has a trailer and a garage full of tools some yellow and a lot of red and a bunch of other colors. The sales guy just said Gift card.

Same here, unless I tell me wife something specific right down to the model number. But I never ask for anything anyways.

Mike, use this process to REALLY check for square. I know it's for a crosscut sled, but you can use the process to see exactly how square or out of square it is.

I used this process to get my crosscut sled to +/- .0001 of an inch over 12"

http://youtu.be/UbG-n--LFgQ

Mike, use this process to REALLY check for square. I know it's for a crosscut sled, but you can use the process to see exactly how square or out of square it is.

I used this process to get my crosscut sled to +/- .0001 of an inch over 12"

http://youtu.be/UbG-n--LFgQ

Thanks Ricky!! I will check this out when I get home, I'm with the family shopping today and it don't look like I'm getting anytime soon.... :(

I mesure from the groove in the table to the fence. Frount and back before a cut to make sure it's square. The groove for the slide for cross cuts. I can't think of what it's called. You know what I mean though.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

. LOL Rego!!
  • Like 1

I try to stress to everyone that I really don't need anything for Christmas, but if they insist then get me a home depot gift card...rarely happens though. I think I have roughly 8000 screwdrivers now!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Little late in posting. It was a busy week and lot of things going on. So much that I haven't had a chance to open and play around with them.

At this point, I'm just about complete on the whole Porter and Cable series. Still deciding on whether I'm going to pull the trigger on the nailers. I already have the Bostich Framing and Finishing nailer. 

F69D089C-434B-4744-973D-ADA9D0C9BC05_zps

• Like 1