Merry Christmas Tools in Action Crew!!!!

ChrisK

Merry Christmas Crew, have a safe holiday there Eric, Dan, Conductor562, Jasonc, Chrisk, Bigmikez, madman_us, Kruton, PROTOOLNUT,NERemodeling,chadlanthier, Regopit,NicholasShetley,Justin Hernandez,RickyMcGrath,jimboslice,Poisonfangs85 and all the rest....Keep the shiny side up and don't piss the big guy off......Have a good one with your loved ones....

• Like 5

Merry Christmas to the crew! Guys it has been a great year and I am very happy I joined the forum. You all are a great bunch of guys and I'm happy to be one of you, even if we are all a bunch of dysfunctional tool junkies! Best wishes to you and your families and here is to a great 2016 filled with sweet new tools!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to the BEST DAMN bunch of crazie tool junkies in the world!! So Proud to be apart of this crew and blessed to have made so many great friends on here, all u guys rock!! Have a safe and blessed Holidays with all your loved ones crew!! T.I.A#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother, merry Christmas!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site used to work with my browser using my tablet, but there must have been some update which stopped it from working, forcing me to use tapatalk. There is a bit of a learning curve with that program, its ok, but I still prefer the browser version using my notebook.

I am having a great Christmas people, hope you are too :)

Sent from my A1X using Tapatalk

I use the Tapatalk app 90 percent of the time, I like the timeline feature where you can see the newest posts as they come in. I use it either in my phone or iPad, don't use my Mac that much.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk