Socket trays

chrismccabe484

All these look great, they really do, but I can't use them in my situation, I need the sockets to stay locked in, using them out in the field, putting them in my bag or storing them where they will get bumped.... so, I use these::

MTS-LAS25LP25-3.jpg

These are modular and custom 

You can put 3/8" and 1/4" on the same bar, it's magnetic, and they lock with a rotating motion, they cannot pull off without you rotating to unlock the sockets....

So now you know, this is another option.  

• Like 4

All these look great, they really do, but I can't use them in my situation, I need the sockets to stay locked in, using them out in the field, putting them in my bag or storing them where they will get bumped.... so, I use these::

MTS-LAS25LP25-3.jpg

These are modular and custom 

You can put 3/8" and 1/4" on the same bar, it's magnetic, and they lock with a rotating motion, they cannot pull off without you rotating to unlock the sockets....

So now you know, this is another option.  

The ernst rails are twist lock and have a thinner rail profile. I have them in .y Amazon cart bust is actually cheaper through their own website. [emoji33]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Here is my setup. Almost all of my sockets are on some sort of rail. The back six rails are kobalt magnetic rails and the smaller sets in the front are on the rails that they came with. The kobalt rails are magnetic but they are kind of pricey. Somehow I only got charged for half though. Ignore the brake tools and snap ring pliers on the right side.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NicholasShetley said:

Here is my setup. Almost all of my sockets are on some sort of rail. The back six rails are kobalt magnetic rails and the smaller sets in the front are on the rails that they came with. The kobalt rails are magnetic but they are kind of pricey. Somehow I only got charged for half though. Ignore the brake tools and snap ring pliers on the right side.

image.jpeg

I was just looking at those Kobalt rails last night, but yeah, they are pricey!