How was everyone's Christmas

Logan

Do you like it? Does it cut like it should?

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

It's not a bad little tool, works great with a scrapper blade and for sanding projects, haven't done much cutting with it, mostly plastic cutting its pretty good, a little under powered I did some heavy tile removal using it to scrape and it got a little warm but overall it's a nice tool.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a bad little tool, works great with a scrapper blade and for sanding projects, haven't done much cutting with it, mostly plastic cutting its pretty good, a little under powered I did some heavy tile removal using it to scrape and it got a little warm but overall it's a nice tool.

Jimbo

Well I'll work the pee out of it And let you know how it Does. If I don't forget.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

I got an advanced woodworking class at my favorite school. I will pick out a project and build it. Also got some more Jet clamps, an Occidental tool pouch with the metal clip, a ratcheting strap clamp and then some non tool stuff :)

The woodworking class is a really neat gift. Been eyeing the oxy pouch myself and who couldn't use more clamps.

• Like 1

Well, a fantastic Christmas with my family and topped off with a LATE season ride in Parsonsfield Maine with my Wofe, Brother and his Fiancé. Got some serious mud though after two weeks of rain and drizzle, the end of the ride was a covered bridge and then a technical muddy ride back home. My Wife and I were sporting our awesome Bosch coats as was my Brother and his Fiancé. We got wet and muddy but were plenty warm!!!

• Like 1

Well, even though the picture was sideways for some reason, I was able to still see some ATV quads in the shot, so looks like somebody was about to have some real fun over there hehe. Bosch coats ha? Seem TIA deemed Milwaukee as being the winner, although they did say that other brands were not bad either so cool!

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/2014/11/its-that-time-of-year-heated-jacket-season/

I think Bosch won that battle with Eric ;)

As a hint for you guys looking for heated jackets, the Bosch ones are phenomenal however....the more insulation between you and the elements means it takes longer to warm up! My brother, who is a Milwaukee guy, and loves the Bosch jackets, was smart enough to wear them under a hoodie! Friggin genius.

I volunteered for on-call duties so my co-workers could spend uninterrupted time with their families.  I worked 6am till 11pm, but only got one page.  Due to the recent split up/and just sorta got back together no Christmas toys this year lol, but I did treat myself to 2lbs of Beef Jerky, and some Bourbon.  I will also be treating myself to the DeWalt Multi-Tool that's similar to the Dremel version above.

• Like 1

I volunteered for on-call duties so my co-workers could spend uninterrupted time with their families. I worked 6am till 11pm, but only got one page. Due to the recent split up/and just sorta got back together no Christmas toys this year lol, but I did treat myself to 2lbs of Beef Jerky, and some Bourbon. I will also be treating myself to the DeWalt Multi-Tool that's similar to the Dremel version above.

Awful nice of you, you thinking 20v multi tool?

Jimbo