When is a New Tool The Most Thrilling?

comp56

I think my most thrilling time is when I decided I have committed and am on my way to the store to buy it.....then I get the childish feeling of which one for a half hour then grab the one I set out to get.....lol

When you first get it to the job. And the moment comes when the job you're doing would be perfect for that tool. And it works like it is suppose to. And somebody says I need one of those. Lol. Then It makes it worth the money you spent on it. [emoji41] [emoji378]

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

I like the time when you have ordered it and you get the notice it ships. Then when you get the notice it has been delivered. It's all great from there for me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes I have to agree, with Kruton. After all the research and all the recommendations to finally holding it in your hands knowing it's all yours.

I like when you get it home and grab something to play around with it and it exceeds your expectations

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This...but also that time you use it and realize it's a lot nicer and easier to use than whatever you would have done before you bought the tool. That "How did I work without this" feeling is pretty great...hard to pick between those two.

• Like 1

This...but also that time you use it and realize it's a lot nicer and easier to use than whatever you would have done before you bought the tool. That "How did I work without this" feeling is pretty great...hard to pick between those two.

I can't wait to have that feeling when I put my new Dewalt impact to work tomorrow

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm a research buff, so digging around to read reviews or to do comparisons and research is fun for me. I like to think I've 1-up'd the sheep who've bought something inferior with a lack of educated choice. 

The internet is awesome. 

I'm the same way, when I look to buy something I will damn near become an expert. I also retain information like Oprah retains bonbons.