For you millwaukee guys got some good news

torontotoolman

31e42b109a51236ea334ffdf2c5823d0.jpg

Hope its a good competition against the dewalt and the paslode now im not a fan of the dewalt cordless framing nailer so im curious to see how milwaukee comes up with therr own framer but iv only heard good things about the dewalt cordless finish nailer and i know i like the ryobi finish nail even if its a little big anyway this is awsome news no pics yet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

that's great time will tell to see what they come out with....

Oh ya hopefully makita wont be to far off i mean i know they did have a gas cordless framer just like the passlode but id be excited to see how they come after milwaukee brings some nailer heat to the table in my mind milwaukee and makita are kinda revile companys and both bring major tools to the maket but i will have to send some shout outs to dewalt for starting this cordless nailer tread

Hrmm, I didn't expect nailers so soon from Milwaukee or at all. Milwaukee is really putting out a lot of product lately. Probably the slowest out of all the tool companies is Bosch they put a ton of effort into that wireless charging, but the market isn't really that interested in it.

Hrmm, I didn't expect nailers so soon from Milwaukee or at all. Milwaukee is really putting out a lot of product lately. Probably the slowest out of all the tool companies is Bosch they put a ton of effort into that wireless charging, but the market isn't really that interested in it.

I think Milwaukee is trying to get more tools for carpenters

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet we will see that the rumors of a 10" Fuel sliding miter saw will happen this year or early 2017. It makes sense if Milwaukee wants to hit carpentry more, but wants to keep things cordless. Metabo is selling or will be selling a cordless jobsite table saw soon. I don't see Milwaukee putting much effort into updating their corded models anytime soon. The one thing they did do was update their corded sanders.

I bet we will see that the rumors of a 10" Fuel sliding miter saw will happen this year or early 2017. It makes sense if Milwaukee wants to hit carpentry more, but wants to keep things cordless. Metabo is selling or will be selling a cordless jobsite table saw soon. I don't see Milwaukee putting much effort into updating their corded models anytime soon. The one thing they did do was update their corded sanders.

Didn't they have an m18 miter saw at the symposium this year? They just didn't keep it out long I thought.

That'll be crazy, other manufactures would really step there game up from that.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't they have an m18 miter saw at the symposium this year? They just didn't keep it out long I thought.

Any idea if this was a Fuel product or just a bigger version of the brushed version they have here in the UK?

I was planning on buying the current cordless version in the next few months but if there is a larger brushless version on the horizon I may just wait.

Any idea if this was a Fuel product or just a bigger version of the brushed version they have here in the UK?

I was planning on buying the current cordless version in the next few months but if there is a larger brushless version on the horizon I may just wait.

It says in the write up fuel so id think its fuel but they dont give much info on anything yet