spent some money today

torontotoolman

Nice Toronto! Can't wait to get mine, it's not on the short list but this summer I'll have one when I start building the pergola. Nice belt too, my Wife got me an Occidental clip on organizer which is super nice. Thing will last forever.

Nice Toronto! Can't wait to get mine, it's not on the short list but this summer I'll have one when I start building the pergola. Nice belt too, my Wife got me an Occidental clip on organizer which is super nice. Thing will last forever.

Ya this saw has been on my list for a long time now im super happy i got it and ya my now all i need for my tool velt and one more occidental pouch and im all good i should be good for tools for a bit now until makita comes out with there new bl recip saw lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That was money well spent! You are gonna love that saw man. It is a beast!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ya the saw feels real nice cant wait to cut some wood with it but i like how light it is and how it feel in my hand real nice and im happy to not have to pull out the heavy corded warmdrive for a one or 2 cuts for around the house lol

Nice score Toronto, I got the Makita 36 volt 7 1/4" and love it, but would love to pick up that 6 1/2" as a tool only to add to my arsenal.. Let us know what you think when you try it out. I like the Occidental as well, I have the Dead On 3" belt and it's super comfortable..

Nice score Toronto, I got the Makita 36 volt 7 1/4" and love it, but would love to pick up that 6 1/2" as a tool only to add to my arsenal.. Let us know what you think when you try it out. I like the Occidental as well, I have the Dead On 3" belt and it's super comfortable..

Ya i just got the saw as a bare tool because i alresdy have 3 4.o batterys and ya once i let'er lose il give a report

I almost went with the 18 x 2 but went with the brushless instead. I don't think you will go wrong with either one man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love the idea of the 2x18 circ saw only reason i went 6.5 and brushless is because blades left i use warmdrives all day and im use to blade left i dont like sidewinders plus i wanted a lighter smaller option then having to pull out my heavy cordrd warmdrive for a few cuts when i do stuff at home and the 6.5 brushless circ saw from makita is basically a smaller warmdrive wen it comes to power