My mini Wera screwdriver review

rrich1

Nice drivers bro, I have alot of Wiha. I love my Wera ratcheting drivers,I have several Wera bit check kits too, Great stuff.

Is wiha and wera made by the same company? I was just wondering because there names are kinda similar. I don't have to use screw drivers much in construction. Building houses. Usually just a impact is all I need. Or the hammer drill.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Is wiha and wera made by the same company? I was just wondering because there names are kinda similar. I don't have to use screw drivers much in construction. Building houses. Usually just a impact is all I need. Or the hammer drill.

I don't think so, I have some wera torx l keys that are made in Czech Republic (pretty sure) and I want to say my Wiha terminators are German, don't quote me though...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think so, I have some wera torx l keys that are made in Czech Republic (pretty sure) and I want to say my Wiha terminators are German, don't quote me though...

Jimbo

Ok. I think the wera are designed in Germany and made in the UK or somewhere near there. Or the wira? I'm not positive I just think I heard that on that video someone posted earlier. The one that said don't watch. And maybe ther is just a manufacturer there in UK? I'm very interested in both of them. And I like the ones that have a place to put pliers. I needed that a few times. Just had to use vise grips. What ever works right. Lol

Ok. I think the wera are designed in Germany and made in the UK or somewhere near there. I'm not positive I just think I heard that on that video someone posted earlier. The one that said don't watch. And maybe ther is just a manufacturer there in UK? I'm very interested in both of them. And I like the ones that have a place to put pliers. I needed that a few times. Just had to use vise grips. What ever works right. Lol

Both brands are awesome, the l keys from wera are top notch, picked them up on Amazon cheap a few weeks ago I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Jimbo

Wiha also has factories for other stuff in Switzerland and Poland and Vietnam.

I think that's only some of their electronics stuff, the have bags and pouches stuff made in China too....nothing really note worthy, outside of pliers, made outside of Germany, in my opinion :)

I think that's only some of their electronics stuff, the have bags and pouches stuff made in China too....nothing really note worthy, outside of pliers, made outside of Germany, in my opinion :)

Yea probably. I have no say in how good any of them really are. Never had any of there brands in my hands.

• Like 1

No sir ;)

Everyone needs at least one or two drivers bro ;)      

Just wait one day when you have kids and a wife asking you where stuff is hehe.  To be honest one of my favorite screwdrivers I use all the time for convenience is a Greenlee combo driver. I got several of them from when I was going thru electronics courses.

In the machining/mechanical assembly fields   You get to use all sorts of tools.

My Wera screwdrivers made it today and so far I'm very impressed. I like the grip and I think it will allow mr to put more torque into the screw. They grip and fit great too. I haven't used the flat head ones yet. The lazer tip seems to provide more grip the harder you turn the screwdriver too. We are going to hit it hard in the shop this year at school so I guarantee they will see some use.

• Like 3

Nice! U got them Nicholas I'm gonna order on my next check bro

I drank the kool aid and I liked it. I have been wanting to upgrade my screwdrivers for a while now. I primarily use Phillips and these seem to be great. You are going to love them Mike.
  • Like 1

I drank the kool aid and I liked it. I have been wanting to upgrade my screwdrivers for a while now. I primarily use Phillips and these seem to be great. You are going to love them Mike.

. Man I can't wait I already have them in my cart I just need the funds in there:} congrats bro ad I'm glad u like them.

Glad you like them. Always a fear of mine that when I recommend something it doesn't live up to other peoples expectations. [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2