My mini Wera screwdriver review

rrich1

I have seen some mechanics post pictures with their Wera screwdrivers having what looked like dry, deteriorating rubber...not often at all. Haven't seen any specific posts talking about it, think it's just abuse and harsh chemical cleaning. I clean my tools if they every get chemicals on them and if they start to look dirty, I start with simple soap and water, if that doesn't work, I step it up slowly. If it's pliers or something else I have to worry about rust, I use WD40 as the light "cleaner" ...though WD40 isn't really a cleaner, it works very well as one on metal. 

I think these are the same one Nicholas, man the box they come in is pretty sweet to shows lots of pride in there product IMO at least, nice little rack that it comes with to as for the actual screwdrivers they feel good in the hand I'm digging the grips and I'm loving the laser tip a lot can't wait to take these to the shop and show the guys but of course I had to show my crew first ;) these will come back home with me as I already have some Matco and snap on hand me down screwdrivers at the shop those I don't care much about they're pretty beat up already. Once again thanks crew for recommending these!!

• Like 1

Amazon is moving super fast today apparently. Ordered those two items this morning at 1:30am and I've already received the alert they've been shipped and will arrive Monday! Can't wait!

That is nuts man. I don't know how they are able to do that considering how big they are.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

After playing around with both the Kompakt and BR30 around the house today I'm totally impressed with both. The Kompakt feels so good in my hand and I love the "removable bayonet blade." I was even impressed with the iPhone like packaging it came in. The Kompakt will definitely be replacing my Klein as my go to screwdriver.

The BR30 is equally as impressive. The whole set up was definitely well thought out. All of the bits are super high quality and I'm afraid to use them because I don't want to lose any!

• Like 2