Hammerhead reachable screwdriver at Lowes

stainlessstroker95

My wife and I were at Lowes last night , and came across the hammerhead screwdriver on sale. I had been wanting one for a while but just never did justify get one. I have a black and decker screwdriver I use for electrical work around the house. I actually bought one as a Gift for my brother this past Christmas. But I have one now cause they were 40 and now they are 20. Just wanted to pass it on.

I have one and it's handy, doesn't have a lot of torque but works good for electrical stuff. It has a no-contact tester, a wire stripper (that's not all that spectacular) and a hole that acts as a wire bender.

They sell Hammerhead at Menard's, but I can't recall if I've seen the screwdriver there. All that shows up on their website is the Hammerhead impact, a laser measuring tool, and some bit kits.

I have the Dewalt Gyros which is nice, but I might have to pick the Hammerhead up if it gets really cheap.

I was looking at Dewalt gyros, cool tool but was afraid the cryo on it would get a little finicky.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JohnB
    Newest Member
    JohnB