New guy From fresno ca

rcarnes911

How's it going, I'm Richard I got lucky and managed to win a set of the the klien pliers from the Christmas giveaway so I thought I would come join the forums. I work for this rich guy I am basically his personal contractor I remodel all the houses he buys and maintain all of the properties I have been looking for a new job though it gets old doing complete house remodels by myself. I am a dewalt guy I'm am up to 8 tools and always saving for more this is my dewalt collection it needs to get bigger though, I am currently saving up for the framing nailer post-53824-145174620018_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Richard and congrats on the pliers. I won a pair myself and am looking forward to checking them out. So if he expects you to reno a house by yourself, I hope he gives you enough time!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wish I got more time, he ignores me for weeks on end so I have to keep bouncing around on projects until he gives me more cash then complains that it is taking to long, but he does give me nice bonuses when houses get finished my last bonus was a 2000 dodge ram 1500

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk