Any Red Green fans?

PutnamEco

Love comedy :)

If you can stand a bit of potty mouth then watch a very funny show from over here called Mrs Brown's boys it will have you rolling about laughing. :D

From the few clips I've seen this show looks pretty good, I'll have to find more, Thanks for telling of this show.

TV sucks anymore. As sad as it is to say it, the last show I actually followed was Quantum leap and that was forever ago. I like American Restoration but they never show any of the actual work going on, just a before and after with a bunch of bullshit in between.

TV sucks anymore. As sad as it is to say it, the last show I actually followed was Quantum leap and that was forever ago. I like American Restoration but they never show any of the actual work going on, just a before and after with a bunch of bullshit in between.

I kept waiting for Al to show up on Enterprise and for Sam to leap out of captain Archer....

I remember when History channel actually had shows about things that happened in the past. Now it seems they are all Pawn Stars and Ice Road Truckers.

At least This Old House is still on. I watch Holmes every once in a while, but I don't like seeing them screwing wooden stud walls together....

Junkyard wars was awesome!

History still shows stuff about History, just not on the History Channel. The show it on H2 which used to be called History International.

I just have basic cable, I spend to much time on the internet to worry much about TV. I'm waiting on the cable companies to offer

À la carte programing, until then I"ll just have 120 channels with nothing but trash on TV rather than all the 256 channels of trash they offer.

Amazing isn't it. When I was a kid we had 3 channels 3, 8, 11, and on a good clear night we'd get 13 out of Huntington. When cable became available here there were 28 channels and I remember dad saying "who the hell needs 28 channels?" Now I have almost 300 and there still isn't anything worth watching, it just takes longer to determine there isn't anything on.

I hardly watch any TV. Well, let me rephrase, I hardly watch any TV of my choosing. I watch plenty of disney and nickelodeon of the day, lots of chick shows in the evenings, and after everyone else is asleep, if I'm not to tired to breathe, I get to watch whatever manner of IQ reducing crap happens to be on at midnight.

You guys need to learn how to record the shows you want to watch. You can use your computer to make a personal video recorder (PVR) that puts most commercial options to shame.

I like Myth TV you can even run it as a live cd

XMBC is another VERY popular choice, that can also by found on a live cd. I would probably be using it if I wasn’t already involved with Myth.

We have a DVR. It really doesn't help me though because it's constantly recording any number of the 10 or more shows my wife follows. All my memories of TV shows are from the 80's and early 90's because that's the last time I got to watch any.

We have a DVR. It really doesn't help me though because it's constantly recording any number of the 10 or more shows my wife follows. All my memories of TV shows are from the 80's and early 90's because that's the last time I got to watch any.

I can see it now, his and hers DVRs