Dan's Periscope

james10million

Hey Crew

On Dan's scope today he spoke about future giveaways where the crew would nominate each other.

My future vote goes to Mondo, mate your a hearting machine!!

A good bloke to, so give him some love fellas.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Thanks James!! You definitely need to get some TIA love in Australia!!!

I remember I was number one hearting machine for awhile, I was responsible for helping TIA get to 1 million hearts. But truth is, I broke my fingers hearting TIA so much, so I decided to retire lol.

How does that heart thing work on periscope? Never really understood it

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that heart thing work on periscope? Never really understood it

Jimbo

They are just likes. You tap the screen to give them. The more hearts the more the channel is promoted as being popular etc. one thing I love that periscope added was the ability to scrub through old past videos, it makes watching the 3D printing videos more fun when you can speed up the printing 100x's and watch the printing process all time lapsed :P

either my phone is crap or just poor signal but every time I sign in to a live feed I get trying to connect.....then it goes for a minute or so then trying to connect......not even thinking hearts yet....lol

I had that problem with my old Iphone4 it just couldn't handle running Perisope now that I have a 6s+ its been running fine. My problem is I end up joining the broadcast right at the very end. It's happened way too many times lately, or it's just Dan playing video games or watching tv :)

• Like 1

either my phone is crap or just poor signal but every time I sign in to a live feed I get trying to connect.....then it goes for a minute or so then trying to connect......not even thinking hearts yet....lol

Time for a new carrier mate, or climb onto the roof :)

• Like 1

Got it I've watched plenty of periscopes just never knew he the heart thing worked, I've been holding TIA back all this time!?!?

Jimbo

You can do it Jimbo, I'm going to be checking the replays...

Thanks James!! You definitely need to get some TIA love in Australia!!!

I feel the love every day mate :) Besides my one car garage is already bursting at the seams, I'd give away stuff to but the freight to get it over to you guys would kill me. That and the fact you guys can't read millimeters :)

• Like 1

I feel the love every day mate :) Besides my one car garage is already bursting at the seams, I'd give away stuff to but the freight to get it over to you guys would kill me. That and the fact you guys can't read millimeters :)

I wish we were metric really I do, too used to the system we're using tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lmao!!! At least we drive on the right side of road.

Comp, periscope has always been glitchy for me. It will work for awhile and then crash on me. There is another known app that has always done that, skype. I think its because both Skype and Periscope require a lot of resources to run, not only those of your device, but also your internet bandwith. I am on faster net now, but back when I was using periscope still, it would crash like 4 to 5 times per TIA broadcast, making hearting a real bitch.

I am sure some of you wonder where protoolnut is on periscope. I will be honest with you, when I first started using periscope I was having a lot of fun. But these days it isn't any fun for me. Besides, Mondo has got everything under control don't you Mondo ;) Hey tell me again, what was the name of that famous woman on periscope that everybody loved, Linda was it? She aint dating anyone is she? Just kidding, I know she's merried to Paul LMAO :D

We have definitely missed you on periscope. We're close to 2 million hearts!! Linda dose ask about you. You should watch Dan with the new 3D printer.