Einhell Power Tools

comp56

I've never heard anything great about their tools Comp, I think they are like Skil homeowner series tools....meh....

gotcha looked like a nice line up....but looks aren't everything I guess

Are they a UK or Europe company? It looks like it in the video for some reason? Idk why

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Zachary, I've only heard of them in Europe. I looked a little more into it on a general search and it appears that they have a small following similar to the B&D or Skil set but truthfully, I think B&D has the corner share on their products and everybody loves the, whereas these guys don't seem to have the love.

Zachary, I've only heard of them in Europe. I looked a little more into it on a general search and it appears that they have a small following similar to the B&D or Skil set but truthfully, I think B&D has the corner share on their products and everybody loves the, whereas these guys don't seem to have the love.

I'll check them out.

Yeah einhell is a german brand. We have it in belgium. Falls in thesame category as skill and black and Decker. DIY tools for occasional use :)

Thanks for sharing your information buddy. It's better than buying it and finding out you bought a 200 dollar or £ paper weight. Isn't that the sign for pounds? £

The name itself is German, I believe. Ein is "one"

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

funny story, since I was a kid we have had a local bakery called Shaw bakery......I was told that shaw in austrian meant Fart......so we always thought of the bakery as fart bakery......

funny story, since I was a kid we have had a local bakery called Shaw bakery......I was told that shaw in austrian meant Fart......so we always thought of the bakery as fart bakery......

I once saw someone in college light a fart, but now sure how you would go about baking one...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2