A Few New Things From Milwaukee I would Like......

comp56

So far I'm liking the Titanium SHOCKWAVE drill bits. The driver bits are better than the old ones but still so-so maybe but the drill bits seem to be winners in my limited use so far. I like the hex shanks so I can throw them into an impact driver and unlike many cheaper hex shank bits with weak metal welded on to form the hex part these seem to be all steel and well made.  There is nothing I hate more than a hex shank drill bit snapping off the hex part.

I saw that folding ruler somewhere!

Pipe reamer I keep with me at all times being in the work that I am, got it from Acme with the BOGO free on Milwaukee's non contact voltage detector, the light on it is so bright I stopped carrying a separate pen light!

e5290554-4f1a-4042-9d72-477aae39d16e_300

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware there was a flashlight in milwaukees meter, klein makes one like that. Ive had my eye on a fluke, no flashlight but its supposed to be very accurate for non-contact volt meters.

milwaukee makes both versions with and without light I happen to have the non light version