Guess Who Went To HD Today.....6955-20

comp56

yup thought about it all day, looked at the website over and over and each time the price didn't change the only thing that was changing was the amount of stock.....I convinced myself by 4 PM that at this price it was a no brainer.....so I took a ride over to the store and bang before I knew it I was unpacking it......took some video that I need to edit that I will post or try to post of the un boxing.......

ll.jpg

l.jpg

• Like 2

yup thought about it all day, looked at the website over and over and each time the price didn't change the only thing that was changing was the amount of stock.....I convinced myself by 4 PM that at this price it was a no brainer.....so I took a ride over to the store and bang before I knew it I was unpacking it......took some video that I need to edit that I will post or try to post of the un boxing.......

ll.jpg

l.jpg

Have you got to use it yet? If so how is she?

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

ll.jpg

l.jpg

How much did you end up paying for it?

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

thanks guys, ya red red red...kinda fits right in....

@millerz total came to $450.87 CND with tax  or $321USD money is crazy which for me makes this deal even better....

believe it or not we go across the border from time to time to buy stuff as it is usually cheap however in this case US home depot has it for $649 converted to Canadian plus taxes would be well over $1025 plus I would have to drive near 4 hours to the closest  HD even though I live 34 miles for the US border.....lol

@Chris yes will do, gonna have to do some rearranging to fit it on a nice table probably build something for it with wings.

as for the light I can see already I will like it, it lights up the deck pretty good haven't cut anything yet however....

BTW, let me know if you need help squaring up the bevel. It's a pain in the ass to figure out and the manual is absolutely no help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome will do 

a 10" Mastercraft dual bevel it was an ok saw but I cut lots of hard woods and found it just didn't have the power.....

Definitely don't have to worry about power now. Not that I recommend it, but I've used mine to cut soaking wet PT 2x12s with no problem. Oak 2x that regularly broke #10 screws didn't make the saw break a sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk