Guess Who Went To HD Today.....6955-20

comp56

I am jealous though. Thats a fantastic deal on that saw, I'm tying to hold out to see what the US M18 version will be like but for that price I would have snagged the deal you got most likely . Wish it was available here in the US for that price. The only real negative I've read about that saw is that its pretty heavy, maybe a detriment for lugging to and from to job-sites but for stationary work in a shop it's probably a plus being so beefy for stability.

I am jealous though. Thats a fantastic deal on that saw, I'm tying to hold out to see what the US M18 version will be like but for that price I would have snagged the deal you got most likely . Wish it was available here in the US for that price. The only real negative I've read about that saw is that its pretty heavy, maybe a detriment for lugging to and from to job-sites but for stationary work in a shop it's probably a plus being so beefy for stability.

Yea it sucks but usually Canadian residents get hosed on tool deals so it's their turn to grab some steals.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truth be told, I was doing just fine with my old one per say, sure I came across many times I wish I had more power but the Milwaukee for me was out of reach price wise every time I walked by it at home depot........then when I seen the sale I fell to the powers of Milwaukee once again........I did want to grab a diablo if to put it on right away or use the stock blade for awhile but they only had 105 tooth blades in stock and I didn't want that many teeth...lol

truth be told, I was doing just fine with my old one per say, sure I came across many times I wish I had more power but the Milwaukee for me was out of reach price wise every time I walked by it at home depot........then when I seen the sale I fell to the powers of Milwaukee once again........I did want to grab a diablo if to put it on right away or use the stock blade for awhile but they only had 105 tooth blades in stock and I didn't want that many teeth...lol

Did you fall to your knees while a bright beam of light shone down upon thee bellowing, "though shall by this saw!"

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...