Pallet of tools

John Glassey

Hey guys, I came across this add while surfing. They claim you can buy a pallet of tools, or individual tools at deep discounts! Who in the Dallas, TX area has any info on this and are they legit? https://www.facebook.com/discounttruckloads/posts/739569299506624I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks crew. post-28671-0-95596400-1452101672_thumb.jpost-28671-0-23100400-1452101786_thumb.jpost-28671-0-05447800-1452101845_thumb.jpost-28671-0-34249400-1452101916_thumb.jpost-28671-0-34821100-1452101949_thumb.jpost-28671-0-37684100-1452101978_thumb.jpost-28671-0-16323100-1452102005_thumb.j

That's sweet, I'll take all of them!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Jimbo!! me too, if they were for free[emoji14] but $799 to $1999? I don't know. Sorry to wet your whistle, but you have been doing that to me with your great deals lol.

Yes Jimbo!! me too, if they were for free[emoji14] but $799 to $1999? I don't know. Sorry to wet your whistle, but you have been doing that to me with your great deals lol.

Yea there's some good stuff and some okay stuff mixed in, unless your good at selling stuff.

Jimbo

Hey guys, I came across this add while surfing. They claim you can buy a pallet of tools, or individual tools at deep discounts! Who in the Dallas, TX area has any info on this and are they legit? https://www.facebook.com/discounttruckloads/posts/739569299506624I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks crew. attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

We have places like that here. Here they are returns and you don't know if they work or not. Or there mite be somthing real small wrong with them. Its a gamble if you get anything good or not. I would say it's the same thing.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

I seen something like this at an auction one time, however most of the stuff was or had water damage as the tools were in a warehouse that flooded......hit was a hit and a miss if you got good or damaged tools I didn't end up buying any as the bids went thru the roof......

and yet I bought a pallet of brand new cadillac front power leather seats wrapped in plastic never installed power everything 7 of them on the pallet for $35? go figure.......no one bid against me......I sold them the week after for $600......

• Like 1

and yet I bought a pallet of brand new cadillac front power leather seats wrapped in plastic never installed power everything 7 of them on the pallet for $35? go figure.......no one bid against me......I sold them the week after for $600......

I though the seats would see for more than that. You still made a good profit on that sale though

My one buddy buys pallets like that all the time. He is part owner of a small auction house, so they re sell.

Not exactly sure where but he gets a lot from a warehouse in Chicago. Some pallets are good some aren't worth the time.

Back when I lived in Chicago I would help him out an he would throw me some tools.

I though the seats would see for more than that. You still made a good profit on that sale though

ya that is the fun part of auctions, some times you win and some times you lose

I should add that there all sorts of ways he gets pallets like that. Some are from a store that closed an its remaining inventory wholesalesd. Some is damaged just packaging. Some is just excess inventory. Some is stuff a company ordered but couldn't take delivery for one reason or another. There just a lot of ways it ends up like that.

He gets everything from top name brands to no name foreign brands.

People lose their effing minds at auctions for some reason! Stuff can go for more than retail because of the emotional attachment of bidding and buying. Why so many returned Dewalt table saws though?

yes I see this all the time on eBay people bid on second hand items and they end up paying the same or more then if they bought it new off a different seller it's mad !!

Odd, there was something similar to this in my neck of the woods on Craigslist identical pictures.  The ad said it was local, but didn't look to far into it has it seemed to good to be true.  The price was crazy cheap, like the price of 2 visible items in the picture.  My thinking is, the actual pallets of "tools" you would get are probably Harbor Freight defective/broken returns. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584