Milwaukee tool belt review

Millerzconstruction

This is the best tool belt out as far as durability goes. I've had mine for around a year almost and still have not broke my belt in yet. And I've had a few tool belts. A craftsman I had before the Milwaukee belt already had small holes started in the corners of the main pouches in less than two years. And this is every day had use. If your in the market for a tool belt check out the Milwaukee's. Dewalts belts are a close second. And Makita did have a belt but havnt seen one in a while.

27eb1678cab8316c51c1255a2dbf62ff.jpg

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

This is the best tool belt out as far as durability goes. I've had mine for around a year almost and still have not broke my belt in yet. And I've had a few tool belts. A craftsman I had before the Milwaukee belt already had small holes started in the corners of the main pouches in less than two years. And this is every day had use. If your in the market for a tool belt check out the Milwaukee's. Dewalts belts are a close second. And Makita did have a belt but havnt seen one in a while.

27eb1678cab8316c51c1255a2dbf62ff.jpg

I am in the market for a new belt and just so happens that this particular belt stood out to me. I'm glad I got to see your review, I think I know which one I'll be getting. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I am in the market for a new belt and just so happens that this particular belt stood out to me. I'm glad I got to see your review, I think I know which one I'll be getting. Thanks man.

Another thing I like about it is there is a pocket for your sheetrock saws or key hole saw or chisel that has a hard plastic mold in the pocket to keep from tearing holes in the belt. And a phone pocket on the suspenders.

• Like 1

It's really stiff when it is new. And if you don't wear it a lot it will take a while before it softens up. That craftsman lasted for about 3 1/2 to 4 years. When the pockets could not keep the nails from falling out. And the Milwaukee has a great place for a speed square. That's hard to find in a tool belt. And the craftsman was same style. Just thinner pockets and belt. And half the number of pockets.

Yea if I can get it delivered for $100 or less I'd probably pull the trigger but most places are $120+ I'll look into toolbarn. I just purchased Milwaukee's tool chest so it might have to put the belt on hold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea I looked around. Because I didn't want to pay that retail price.

Millerz

Yea if I can get it delivered for $100 or less I'd probably pull the trigger but most places are $120+ I'll look into toolbarn. I just purchased Milwaukee's tool chest so it might have to put the belt on hold

Or the other belt like it that don't come with suspenders should be cheaper? Have you looked at them. Or the black belt Milwaukee makes. I would say they should be about the same. They just don't come with suspenders. But if you want suspenders I'd get the ones from Milwaukee. No other suspender will last like that one. I've tried a lot of them. And they're around 17 dollars for an ok set.

Millerz

This I a nice tool belt. I have a write up that is going to be posted on TIA web page

Thats awsome! It really is the best belt out there right now! It's the only belt that I couldn't wait to put on after having the previous tool bags I've had. And I've always tried to find the best at the time when I needed a new belt. After they wore out. When's the write up on it going to be?

Millerz

This I a nice tool belt. I have a write up that is going to be posted on TIA web page

Can't wait to see the write up as there aren't many on tool belts as I looked can someone do a belt off between the dewalt and Milwaukee belts?

I got the black one last year for Christmas and I love it. It's super tough and I haven't even remotely broken it in yet. Compared to the newer red belt, the black one has more pockets, an extra pouch, a phone holder in one of the big pouches and two tape measure mount points. On the other hand, it doesn't have the lumbar support and the pockets are two levels deep instead of three. Half of the time, I take one or more of the pouches off to save on weight and bulk.

Like I said, it's a great belt but I think I really need to investigate getting some suspenders to help with the weight when I'm loaded down.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This was going to be posted back in January but it did not make it so here it is.

Milwaukee suspension tool belt

If you are one of those guys that like to carry around 50 pounds of nails and every tool you own on your tool belt this one is not for you. This belt is design more for the remodeler or installer. It has pouches for everything you need and a little more. Built with 1680Denier Nylon, Riveted Seams, and All Metal Hardware, Milwaukee work gear is up to 5X More Durable than competitive products and provides users with unmatched Durability, Comfort and Organization.  

The Contractor Work Belt w/ Suspension Rig provides users with 24 organizational pockets and incorporates handles that allow the belt to be easily removed, stored, and transported. A plastic lined puncture-resistant pocket allows users to store sharp objects, such as jab saws, without worry of damaging their bags and the included work belt is padded and breathable for all day comfort.  The included suspenders feature a universal smart phone pocket and provide users with comfort while on the jobsite.

Like many I have my belt set up with the tools I like to keep at hands reach. Hammer tape measure, square, awl, razor knife, nail puller, chalk line, jab saw and nail punch. I find that the suspension rig has plenty of shoulder padding and is comfortable to wear. As for the smart phone pocket I mostly use it for my laser distance measurer. The pockets are a good size and it also has a spot for you speed square. The belt itself is heavy duty and fits up to size 52. The rig comes set up with the pouches on the sides and the hammer hook in the middle. I personally don’t like the hook in the middle of my back so I moved it to my side. The system is very easy to add or remove pouches to meet your needs.

48-22-8120_2.png

• Like 5