Milwaukee tool belt review

Millerzconstruction

This was going to be posted back in January but it did not make it so here it is.

Milwaukee suspension tool belt

If you are one of those guys that like to carry around 50 pounds of nails and every tool you own on your tool belt this one is not for you. This belt is design more for the remodeler or installer. It has pouches for everything you need and a little more. Built with 1680Denier Nylon, Riveted Seams, and All Metal Hardware, Milwaukee work gear is up to 5X More Durable than competitive products and provides users with unmatched Durability, Comfort and Organization.

The Contractor Work Belt w/ Suspension Rig provides users with 24 organizational pockets and incorporates handles that allow the belt to be easily removed, stored, and transported. A plastic lined puncture-resistant pocket allows users to store sharp objects, such as jab saws, without worry of damaging their bags and the included work belt is padded and breathable for all day comfort. The included suspenders feature a universal smart phone pocket and provide users with comfort while on the jobsite.

Like many I have my belt set up with the tools I like to keep hands reach. Hammer tape measure, square, awl, razor knife, nail puller, chalk line, jab saw and nail punch. I find that the suspension rig has plenty of shoulder padding and is comfortable to wear. As for the smart phone pocket I mostly use it for my laser distance measurer. The pockets are a good size and it also has a spot for you speed square. The belt itself is heavy duty and fits up to size 52. The rig comes set up with the pouches on the sides and the hammer hook in the middle. I personally don’t like the hook in the middle of my back so I moved it to my side. The system is very easy to add or remove pouches to meet your needs.

48-22-8120_2.png

Spot on review man. I'm glad another person sees the same things I did in the belt. I'm still enjoying putting mine on. I usally use the phone pocket for my cigarettes. Lol. Good review man. I was wondering when it was coming out.

Millerz

Nice review Zach, thought I'd take a look after my scope earlier in the week. The bracers look like a good idea to take a bit of weight off the hips.

Going to see if they stock them down in OZ somewhere.

Take care mate.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice review Zach, thought I'd take a look after my scope earlier in the week. The bracers look like a good idea to take a bit of weight off the hips.

Going to see if they stock them down in OZ somewhere.

Take care mate.

Regopit done the real review. I just posted that I really enjoyed the belt in case someone else was looking for one. Then regopit said he was going to do a review on the belt a month after my post. I guess I kind of reviewed it. I just don't want to take credit for regos work. If that is what you was talking about the review of the belt by rego. Thanks James. Hope you find one down under mate. Talk to you soon. Enjoyed your pocket door install vid on YouTube.

Millerz

Regopit done the real review. I just posted that I really enjoyed the belt in case someone else was looking for one. Then regopit said he was going to do a review on the belt a month after my post. I guess I kind of reviewed it. I just don't want to take credit for regos work. If that is what you was talking about the review of the belt by rego. Thanks James. Hope you find one down under mate. Talk to you soon. Enjoyed your pocket door install vid on YouTube.

Millerz

Thanks mate, yeah I did read Reno's later in the thread, very detailed and a good write up. My issue is that I load my IRWIN bag right up, and at the end of the day my hips are killing, so a smaller bag might do the trick.

• Like 1

You guys, in case this helps, Acme Tools is having their hand tools and accessories sale for 20%, just type in "shockwave" into promo code box when you check out.

Here's for the hand tools (including bags and pouches): 

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-hand-tools

160128-20-off-Hand-Tools_244x155.jpg

Here's for their accessories :

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-accessories

160128-20-off-Accessories_244x155.jpg

Edit: I guess the "C" is exluded from that word lol

• Like 1