If you are into or want to get in the Makita line this is a deal

Millerzconstruction

I do have Mikita and like them very much. I have for 25 years. Still going strong lol. I recently picked up their new hammer drill and impact and got the lxt x2 36 vlt sds+ 1" rotary hammer drill for free. So I can always use more batteries lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes the toolnut has always taken good care of my addiction to tools lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like tool barn a little bit more...??? Not sure if it's much cheaper or any different. I do enjoy going to tool barns site a couple days a week or two.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

I like tool barn a little bit more...??? Not sure if it's much cheaper or any different. I do enjoy going to tool barns site a couple days a week or two.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Depends Toolnut has good sales and lower point to trigger free shipping but overall toolbarn has a little better pricing.

Jimbo

actually I blame the internet, if it wasn't for it I'd still only have a 1 flathead screwdriver, hammer, pair of vise grips and a pill bottle full of nuts and bolts....

• Like 1

actually I blame the company I worked for, for over 25 yrs, they paid for tools we bought 100% all we had to do was submit the receipt as long as it was shop related there was no questions automatically was on the next cheque, if not they would ask what it was for or if they didn't know what it was......but I don't think they ever told me no...........they stopped doing it for new guys because some started to abuse it......by the time I left there was only a hand full of guys they trusted.......

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina