DeWalt 7 1/2" Cordless Miter

comp56

so I'm motoring through Home Depot this morning to see if they have Diablo blades in stock and came across this DeWalt Cordless Miter Saw, for $98 this can't be the right price......

20160107_132634.jpg

so I'm motoring through Home Depot this morning to see if they have Diablo blades in stock and came across this DeWalt Cordless Miter Saw, for $98 this can't be the right price......

20160107_132634.jpg

You could totally get them to sell you one in the Michigan for that price!! If its tagged they have to sell it for that price. Advertisements are different though but tagged items they have to.

I bet that was what is suppose to be sounds more like it.......by the way no stock so I guess it could have been 4 bucks.....

on other new, I ask the pro desk why is the 6955-20 so cheap and not put out as a sale.....he said that is a mistake too....not suppose to be out on floor until the 13th for pro appreciation day ...........hmmm

not sure if I can now, I left the store, and I'm sure it is fixed reason I didn't think it was as alarming is when I saw it I was thinking that seems cheap for tool only but that is not the case.....

I bet that was what is suppose to be sounds more like it.......by the way no stock so I guess it could have been 4 bucks.....

on other new, I ask the pro desk why is the 6955-20 so cheap and not put out as a sale.....he said that is a mistake too....not suppose to be out on floor until the 13th for pro appreciation day ...........hmmm

Well being a Canook you get hosed with tool prices all the time so good for you Comp! Bask in the cheap tool prices while you can!

It's weird that they stock the Milwaukee saw in Canada but in the states is like a mythical unicorn saw. It's not a common miter saw at all. I think there maybe more Festool Kapex's out there. Dewalt really owns the "premium" mitersaw market

Should have just bought it and ran, whether you need it or not that's and awesome price

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there we none to buy only display model and they are bolted down....I guess I could have went down isle 14 and grabbed a 3/8" socket.....

there we none to buy only display model and they are bolted down....I guess I could have went down isle 14 and grabbed a 3/8" socket.....

Lol yea HD doesn't really in my experience like selling floor models

Jimbo

We could probably get a van and pickup TIA crew on our way!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could you imagine a group of tool junkies traveling city to city raiding all hardware stores for tool deals? We would probably be on FIBs watch list!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Jimbo

• Like 1

Could you imagine a group of tool junkies traveling city to city raiding all hardware stores for tool deals? We would probably be on FIBs watch list!

Jimbo

Hey count me in. More likely be on HD watch list lol.

Jimbo

I'm in I got 14 bucks left!