Super cool, but not cheap, scribing tool

JerryNY

Same here but misery loves company. I like their carpenter pencil too. I might have to order that too.

unless you have used one of these pencils I would be cautious as I have the same pencils branded from Husky and they are cheaper! 

Pen_01-300x300.jpg

here is mine if I remember right it came in a pack of 2 with a bunch of refills for $1.99

20160109_210100.jpg

I'll second the Pica dry marker/pencil. I have 3 and have gotten most of the guys I work with to go out a buy them too. I believe they're $15 at woodcraft and you can get a set of refills for about $12. 3 or 4 black and I think 2 or 3 each of red and yellow. Red and yellow work great on darker materials where you can't really see the black.

I'll second the Pica dry marker/pencil. I have 3 and have gotten most of the guys I work with to go out a buy them too. I believe they're $15 at woodcraft and you can get a set of refills for about $12. 3 or 4 black and I think 2 or 3 each of red and yellow. Red and yellow work great on darker materials where you can't really see the black.

Thanks for the info bud.

I've recieved 3 emails so far. One that they recieved the order, one that the order is being processed, and one that its been completed. These guys sure love sending emails! Hopefully the next one tells me it shipped and has tracking info.

Did they give you tracking info that works yet Chris? Just wondering what the ETA is.

Sometimes companies wear me out with all of the e-mail notifications about shipment. "The person filling your order just dropped a deuce." Just let me know when it's on the road. If it is on backorder then I don't mind email about that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Did they give you tracking info that works yet Chris? Just wondering what the ETA is.

as long as they don't ship with DHL, rant" these guys are the worst shipping company going.......2 day overseas shipping pay extra for it and they get the parcel to north America within the two day alright but 7 days to get across the country.......9 day total and they say it hit mainland in 2 days after that not in their control?......stupid stupid stupid..."rant over....

I don't know about DHL but for me good ole' USPS is the worst by far. Half the time my postal guy marks packages as delivered and then drops them off a week later at his convenience. I usually end up calling up and trying to explain that just because he marks my packages as delivered to knock off early it doesn't mean he actually delivered them.