Never Wiggle it out with your Finger......(Graphic Warning)

comp56

just a quick tip (no pun intended) never try wiggling nut out while impact still hooked up......

10341681_657287077698722_567172582892243

Oh shit. I bet that hurt a little. Lol. I bet backing it off with the impact wrench hurt worse. Lol. I wonder if they cut it off? Have you guys seen degloving Of a finger when a wedding ring gets hung on somthing? If not look it up.

Miller

when I first got married after my time off I went into the shop with my wedding ring on all proud and one of the older guys grabbed me and sat me down......he said it is all well and fine that I just got married and might want to wear my ring but then he put up his left hand and showed me that he was missing the wedding ring finger, he said he was the same age as me when it happened and for me to never wear my ring at work. as it was he was feeding a chipper and back then there was a spiked roll right near the opening of the machine rolling very slowly well his ring got caught on one of the spikes and started to pull his whole arm in. by the time someone got the machine stopped the damage was done........I slowly pulled my ring off and put it in my pocket and never wore it at work again...or a watch.....

• Like 1

I bet the whole finger was lost. At least above the nut, crush injurys the flesh goes toxic and there is not much of a recovery from that, if that nut was loosens and the blood is toxic it could kill the guy.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I first got married after my time off I went into the shop with my wedding ring on all proud and one of the older guys grabbed me and sat me down......he said it is all well and fine that I just got married and might want to wear my ring but then he put up his left hand and showed me that he was missing the wedding ring finger, he said he was the same age as me when it happened and for me to never wear my ring at work. as it was he was feeding a chipper and back then there was a spiked roll right near the opening of the machine rolling very slowly well his ring got caught on one of the spikes and started to pull his whole arm in. by the time someone got the machine stopped the damage was done........I slowly pulled my ring off and put it in my pocket and never wore it at work again...or a watch.....

We where hanging gutters and the guy I was with slipped off the ladder and on the way down his wedding band got caught on something and took his finger off. I stopped wearing my wedding after that. But I have been wearing one foe the last few years. I think put it on one day and have been to lazy to take it off 

We where hanging gutters and the guy I was with slipped off the ladder and on the way down his wedding band got caught on something and took his finger off. I stopped wearing my wedding after that. But I have been wearing one foe the last few years. I think put it on one day and have been to lazy to take it off

There was a guy that jumped off a cattle truck with hay on it and his ring got caught on the tall rails on the sides of the truck and pulled his finger off. [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji22]

Millerz

We had a safety poster in high school where a guy from a local drilling company had the skin on his ring finger almost completely ripped off. Not one person wore a ring or any price of jewelry in there at any point.

They call it degloving. Nasty stuff man. I'm crazy for wearing mine at work.

Millerz