Makita showing some love for T.I.A.

KnarlyCarl

M80: exactly. The sales guys Dan talks to sometime just don't seem excited and it's like he has to bring all of it himself to make up for their lack. The sales guys just don't involve him in the conversation it's like they're just giving a pitch every time he asked them a question. And when Dan gives them the time to talk, he's gotta refrain from jumping in and interrupting. I've been in his position before at shows (minus the camera) and it's very boring how some sales guys go about explaining things. Call it a pet peeve, but I also hated it when thr guy always referred to it as a "product" it's always the"product" well just call it what it is otherwise just made them seem very detached from their work.

But I digress, hope some of that made sense

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/..................................

His voice leaves something to be desired. In -depth review but way too in -depth for me ha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pssst.......you might want to read this. 

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/7495-rule-update/

Yes i know, my intention was to show torontortoolman an example of said individual, not knowing the backstory myself, only from what I read in that link I provided in my previous post. So conclusion: I should've just passed along that link and 'nuff said

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2016 at 5:01 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

M80: exactly. The sales guys Dan talks to sometime just don't seem excited and it's like he has to bring all of it himself to make up for their lack. The sales guys just don't involve him in the conversation it's like they're just giving a pitch every time he asked them a question. And when Dan gives them the time to talk, he's gotta refrain from jumping in and interrupting. I've been in his position before at shows (minus the camera) and it's very boring how some sales guys go about explaining things. Call it a pet peeve, but I also hated it when thr guy always referred to it as a "product" it's always the"product" well just call it what it is otherwise just made them seem very detached from their work.

But I digress, hope some of that made sense

I spoke to him at a show and recall he is a development or engineer type. Hence the dryness you noted. He isn't a salesman, as you mentioned.

• Like 1