Dewalt 12v green laser

Craigh9916

Yes it does can use the 12v batteries too, I think that is actually a cool feature incase you're not near an outlet and the battery dies you can get AA almost anywhere

At the fire department we all use stream light right angle flashlights on our gear, not everyone does but they have a insert for AA batteries instead of the rechargeable, I always keep it ready to go in case my rechargeable pack goes down. Good to have that as a back up.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23532a5285f29d3ca7a427f203059d71.jpghas anyone got one of these as I'm thinking of getting one as I like the 360 lasers and this one having the 12v pack plus being green and highly visible looks good so has anyone got one ? What do you all think ?

When I watched the reviews of this power tool in YouTube, they are just discuss or explain the usage of this tool. Also they mention the package included of this power tool.

Why this ins't 20v is the mystery of the day IMO. 

I mentioned that when Dan showed them on Periscope earlier. Dan mentioned to keep size and weight down, but make it only compatible with compact 20v batteries. With how stagnant the Dewalt 12v line is besides the occasional test and measurement tool added recently this would have been better served being on the 20v platform. At least you could save a few dollars and get the bare tool version.

I mentioned that when Dan showed them on Periscope earlier. Dan mentioned to keep size and weight down, but make it only compatible with compact 20v batteries. With how stagnant the Dewalt 12v line is besides the occasional test and measurement tool added recently this would have been better served being on the 20v platform. At least you could save a few dollars and get the bare tool version.

he thing is weight isn't a factor as the laser just sits on a tri pod or it is clamped or uses the magnet so the added weight of a 20v slim pack won't affect anything , I think maybe dewalt might be releasing more 12v tools in the next year or two !

he thing is weight isn't a factor as the laser just sits on a tri pod or it is clamped or uses the magnet so the added weight of a 20v slim pack won't affect anything , I think maybe dewalt might be releasing more 12v tools in the next year or two !

I agree, battery size and weight is a silly reason. Could be a car battery, who cares when you only handle it to put it up and take it down.