Epic Fail.....

comp56

That sucks comp56 hope you don't have to make that excursion too often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks but I don't have to make it at all, if I leave the city most likely going to be flying 

Don't think anything is broken, just seems like the cables contracted so much from the cold it pulled the road surface taught enough to lift it from a typically cradled position.

Yeah but that's Canadaland...it's always cold up there :P I was looking at the map and it's crazy how this one bridge is the only way for traversing the water for such a long ways...

ok so I have a degree in fabrication engineering, now i have to admit I never built any bridges but have been part of building many other large things.......so in saying that for some reason putting 150 tons of weight on a broken bridge to straighten it out doesn't seem right to me............just sayin.....another epic fail coming on?......

10478203_10153484955108155_8332439495967

Apparently the bridge designer is a woodworker comp.....hmmmm....that plywood is potato chipping......I know I'll put a a lot of weight in the middle.....that HAS to work!

I mean I'd NEVER ;) do that.....

• Like 2