Projects going on?

• 2 weeks later...

My best friends father in-law has a 72 Demon he bought new that has 20 some thousand original miles on it. It has some certain option that makes it really rare, but I don't remember what it is. He's won a ton of shows with it and Mopar Magazine did a feature on it a couple years ago.

• 1 month later...

PutnamEco: AKA Roger. He posted everyday for a few months. We had opposite opinions on a lot of things, but he was knowledgable of some things a contributed a lot. He just up and vanished one day. He was in his 50's and I thought he might have died. I tracked him on other forums and on his flicker page and while he still posted on other sites for a couple months, the trail went cold in February of this year. I knew he lived in NE Florida, so I found his full name through the website of a local organization he volunteered with. It still listed him as a board member and local newspapers didn't list an obituary for him. I guess he's still alive and just went MIA on TIA :lol:

Well I'm working on a koi pond but getting the edging around the pond looking right is driving me nuts. I need Chases Youth and use to the Fla heat and humidity when it gets 88 and really sticky its just miserable to work outside. Us michiganders don't handle extreme heat or cold well.

Yes it was Putnam County, FL and yes he was a mod. At the time we were getting hammered with spam, probably 100 spam posts a day, so we needed 3 mods. Come to find out, it was a case of out of date software and once updated, spam tapered down to a handful of posts per week.