Festool Connect is moving to Indiana!

regopit

This is from their website. Coming in late 2016. Not sure that I will make it this year but only time will tell. I do know that I'm heading to Vegas Jan 19th For the  NAHB International Builders' Show 

https://www.buildersshow.com/Home/

Festool Connect is moving to Indiana! http://www.festoolusa.com/connect/

Register to attend Thanks for your interest in Festool and the Festool Connect Event. After several years of hosting the event concurrent with the JLC Live! New England show, we’ve decided to take it to a new direction. We’re bringing it home to Indiana! We’ve been expanding our facility at our North American base and would like to invite everyone to come see it and partake in the festivities that make this event so popular.

They probably wanted to be closer to Dan and Eric. They just don't get enough reviews from people who don't remember, or bother to look at the specs, before rolling the video :P Not to mention the fighting between the two which adds so much unique flavor to the reviews...

So what is this Festool Connect all about? I'm guessing they are doing it at their Lebanon training facility which they are currently expanding. That's just a little over an hour away from me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kruton if it's near you go. You'll get some great swag, see demos on the tools, what's new, get to try stuff out, they have great speakers. Totally worth going and registration has always been free. Also just noticed late 2016, I'll see if I can go. No promises as its a bazillion miles away but I really wanted to go this year.

Your gonna be in Vegas Rego?!? Your gonna be a couple hours from me bro if we didn't already have plans for my sons b day this weekend id head your way :}

Thanks for the offer BigMike but I'm there 3 days and I'll be tied up at the builders show.

Sears dosen't have any sort of capital to consider even opining stores in China. They are way late on the boat of that kind change. China's economy isn't growing likes it used to and that's why stocks are going crazy right now. 2016 might be a mild recession year possibly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...